Cosplay for 2008

Started by ~~Loktera~~, May 22, 2007, 01:47:36 PM

arora_kayd

I never got around to fixing my Vincent (FFVII) costume, so at least one of the days I'll be wandering around as The Bowler from Mystery Men.

belldandyamz

Quote from: AngelKawaii on May 22, 2007, 03:15:28 PM
I have no clue...Any suggestions? (sorta want to reuse that orange wig once though. xD)
refernce pics of me are here---> http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=62670&cat=500

You should do your bleach cosplay and your kimono cosplay.

alisonbrock

I will be cosplaying as a transfer student of the Night Class! I am not going to be a specific character from Vampire Knight, so please deal with it!

Imari-chan

Posted on cosplay.com forgot to post here haha. I will be bringing several cosplays, the list below is just some of the cosplays I'll wear to Fanime. More is listed elsewhere.

-Kaname (Vampire Knight)
-Kaito (Vocaloid)
-Chousokabe Motochika (Samurai Warriors 2 Xtreme Legends)
-Military Shiki (Togainu no Chi)
-Hisagi Shuuhei (Bleach)
-Dino (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
-Mukuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
-Shenhua (Black Lagoon)
-Lili (Tekken 5 : Dark Resurrection)
-Kouyuu (Saiunkoku Monogatari)

It'll be an exciting year.

Ftwyn

Quote from: Meliadoul on April 04, 2008, 02:45:10 PM
Let's see...
A female chemist from Final Fantasy Tactics [a friend of mine as going as a Time Mage, so we'll be a smallish group].
And if I can [and if my hair complies], Miranda from Dominic Deegan [yay for nobody knowing who I am].
Although they are small cosplays, I'm still very excited.
I just kinda wanted to go to buy awesome stuff anyway. xD
Eeehhh...

I'll be a female black mage from tactics!  I'll keep an eye out

SheikOfTwili

Quote from: Imari-chan on May 20, 2008, 10:12:37 AM
Posted on cosplay.com forgot to post here haha. I will be bringing several cosplays, the list below is just some of the cosplays I'll wear to Fanime. More is listed elsewhere.

-Kaname (Vampire Knight)
-Kaito (Vocaloid)
-Chousokabe Motochika (Samurai Warriors 2 Xtreme Legends)
-Military Shiki (Togainu no Chi)
-Hisagi Shuuhei (Bleach)
-Dino (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
-Mukuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
-Shenhua (Black Lagoon)
-Lili (Tekken 5 : Dark Resurrection)
-Kouyuu (Saiunkoku Monogatari)

It'll be an exciting year.

Wow...You're gorgeous :O!

I love your costumes. Awesome cosplayer....I hope I see youuuu~

Zaku41k

Nothing too fancy for me, just a Japanese Student Uniform, Black.
I've been told I look Japanese like, so I guess i can pull that off. If you see me, don't be shy to say hello.

Squeeky_Moonkin

I have already worn my day vampire knight outfit, and my meek from digi charat panyo panyo. I will be wearing belial aka madhatter with her monarch butterfly wings on Sunday early before the Vampire Knight photo shoot. I sadly really need to work on posing and missed the posing panel ;_;. I have also work cooking mama, but forgot my props back home in utah ;_;

PinkHairSasuke

I went as Sasuke the whole time at Fanime!

Link to mine and my friends Fanime Pics: http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm90/tentenuchiha92/
Link to my youtube account: www.youtube.com/tentenuchiha92

XpHoBiaX

http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm112/XpHoBiaX_photos/

Here is my photobucket link for the Fanime 2008. I just made it a few minutes ago and I hope everyone is able to view it. I have a second album titled "predator" for when I was with Spider Man and Venom.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??