A Karaoke Practicing Story...

Started by heeroyuy135, May 23, 2007, 10:28:28 AM

heeroyuy135

So anyways my dad wakes me up at 3 in the morning, saying something had happen and that he needed to go pick up a motorcycle. I won't say what exactly happened, but it involved a police arrest.

So anyways, I'm sitting in my car waiting for my dad to take this motorcycle home. So I decide to pop in a Eureka seveN mixtape and practice my karaoke song at 3 in the morning in my car waiting to go home.

So, do any of you have any stories relating to karaoke?

yumicchi88

i was practicing yesterday, and i was practicing the final round song. but since the dampening may not work, i practiced an alternative.
it was 10pm, then i thought
"did i have finals tomorrow...?" *checks the calender*
"..... Ahhh!"
it was a note singing final which i got a melody to take home to practice and we sing individually to the teacher. and I almost forgot about it.
good thing i remembered, or else i would have failed it.
(maybe even missed the final itself.)
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

kuroi

I went to the Relay for Life in San Leandro last weekend, and the people one tent space down from our group had brought a kareoke machine.
So I asked if I could pop in my kareoke disc if I didn't need words. I got to sing both of my songs at random times (one at about 2 AM) during the relay, and generally confused the hell out of everyone listening ^_^
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

Inuashley

Ok, so for the past hour and a half, I've been making these stupid clay birds that I forgot to make for my Paine cosplay. So I was practicing singing while I was working on them. Not much of a story, but I really hate those clay birds XD
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

Death_Note_Matt

OMG I Lost both times I Tried to win... for 2007 and 2006 ;_;
and I practiced alot too.
Another Player has Entered the Game

AriSky

There was one point in my practicing last year that between songs I'd take a spoonful of chocolate pudding and a swig of Mountain Dew to keep my throat from going raw.  It was quite an interesting combination, but it kept me from losing my voice.

That actually sounds good right about now, as I just finished my practice for the day, but seeing as I don't have the pudding, I don't think the Mountain Dew alone will "do" much (bad pun, yes).
Fanime con-goer since 2005.
Resident Shizuru (YYH) and Kaitou (HxH).
Fanime 2011's blue Dalek.

Mizuki

So right now I work at an abandoned building filing paper work (The site is closing down) so everyday in the file room I sing old Anime ops.

Yesterday while I was rocking out to Ai wo Torimodose I crushed my thumb.

Death_Note_Matt

So now I am practicing everyday for Fanime 2008 Karaoke contest XD hopefully nothing goes wrong this time.
unlike my past two tries.
Forgot my lyrics because I picked a song I didnt know very well the day before fanime

I did a song with Lil sis and she froze up.  I was singing alone half the time Dx
Because she got stage fright.
Another Player has Entered the Game