E-Gaming/Arcades Suggestions-Feedback thread for 2008

Started by Umi.Ryuuzaki, May 28, 2007, 08:05:45 PM

addy

Call of Duty 4 anyone?bf2? bf2142? What happen to sc and all the classics?

Braveheart

Quote from: zemric on November 16, 2007, 03:10:06 PM
i would love to see initial d stage 4 if its possible. and unreal tournament 3 on the computers.

I second Unreal 3 I just got my pre-order Wedensday and that game is legit!
.\\ike

Rovers Department Head
Fanime Operations

*Proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

I support all cosplayers and their freedom to carry accurate props that conform to FanimeCon guidelines

Shinsengumi

I hope they bring back Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and along with Hokuto no Ken.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

merridoll

i dont really have any arcade requests, maybe Dance Maniax?

but i would like to see some Wiis there, maybe one with Wario ware, thats a really good crack game ( or maybe Super bust a move Bash, but thats just me)
though, would people be able to bring their own Wii remotes to use? that might cut down on having to round up a gazillion wii remotes and nunchucks, and frankly con provided ones could get really icky really fast

Also, i would like to see me some Katamari again D: it was there in 06(?), but not in 07, when i acctually knew how to play it ;___; i was very woefull
im not even asking for beautiful katamari, i would just like to see katamari damacy or we <3 Katamari there

LordKefka

I wish they would bring back Marvel vs Capcom 2. Love that game. Then again, Melty Blood: Act Cadenza wouldn't be a bad idea either.
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Raydere

I'd like to see Maximum Tune 3 and Initial D 4, and I hope they bring back Virtua Cop 3 (which they had for '06).
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Reikon

Earth Defense Force 2 (PS2) or 3/2017 (360).

I might staff the E-Gaming department just to bring it.
2008-09 E-gaming staff

addy

Is there going to be a call of duty 4 tournament? I think we should try and start one!!! :)

Shinsengumi

Quote from: addy on December 07, 2007, 05:23:01 PM
Is there going to be a call of duty 4 tournament? I think we should try and start one!!! :)

I haven't played it yet but I would like to check it out, maybe try it out.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Barnes

Lets turn E-Gaming into a Bring Your Own Console room. Fanime provides the tvs, the gamers bring in the systems.
What could go wrong? (I'm being silly as I post this).
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

asuka245

Quote from: Barnes on December 08, 2007, 12:32:37 AM
Lets turn E-Gaming into a Bring Your Own Console room. Fanime provides the tvs, the gamers bring in the systems.
What could go wrong? (I'm being silly as I post this).
U know we kinda did that last year cause we did not have enough systems for the tv's...so we let people use  there own Gamecubs on the free tv's  we had there.. but i do not think we will do that this year.
Been attending fanime since 99!
Been a fanime Staff since 2000-2007
Video programming--2000-2005
E-gaming--2006-2007
Fanime Con E-Gaming Head for 08,09

Mizuki

I hope they don't. All I saw on the TV's were Smash, Smash, Smash, Smash, 3s, 3s, 3s, GH

Spiritsnare

Why have Hokuto no Ken when you can have PunchMania: Hokuto no Ken 2?

RAR
epic progressive

vox

Mr. Wendell

DDR Supernova 2, please.  I'd love to see the DDR freestyle folks come back once again for Fanime.

Oh yeah... Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Why?  Oh, that is simple:

IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!! IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!  ;D  ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Mr. Wendell on January 07, 2008, 04:12:16 PM
DDR Supernova 2, please.  I'd love to see the DDR freestyle folks come back once again for Fanime.

Oh yeah... Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Why?  Oh, that is simple:

IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!! IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!  ;D  ;)
OH HES SO PRINGLES!! WHERE YO CURLEH MUSTACHE AT?!
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Rainbow Ichi

Can I suggest including Exceed™ Pump It Up ?
Its the korean version of the DDR arcade with 5 steps rather then 4 steps, would be a nice addition to the arcade games if ever DDR is full and no one else could get a chance to play it.

just a suggestion. I would love it tho.
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

Spiritsnare

PIU's had several releases beyond Exceed, so I wouldn't see them getting that, but rather PIU NX or NX2.
epic progressive

vox

Kitaru

Quote from: G.S. LXVIII on May 31, 2007, 03:34:00 PM
As much as I enjoy playing Pop'n, I didn't like Animelo 2 because of the lack of Hi-Speed, which means unless you can read squishy notes it's unplayable on harder songs.
I thought the Animelo 2 did not have hi-speed as well, but I later found that choosing one of modes did yield a mod options screen. (It was essentially the equivalent of challenge mode, although it presented itself as being harder than the "normal" mode in Animelo.)

However unlikely this may be, I would like to see some Tetris GrandMaster. If I have a TGM or TGM2+ board by Fanime, I can bring it. I want to save for TGM3, but I'm pretty certain that would not be able to happen before May. (You never know, though.)

Other than that, I'd mainly be interested in curtain shooters and music games. Every thing that Kenchan has suggested so far is sounding good. I'd definitely play Mushihimesama. Did you say Pop'n FEVER supergun? I'm there.

Spiritsnare

pop'n 16 PARTY is set to release March 2008.

Hopefully, they'll have fixed the timing issues apparent in Adventure to warrant bringing it over. If not, then 13~15 AC would do. :3
epic progressive

vox

Emerge

Quote from: Nanashi on November 16, 2007, 03:35:47 PM
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core

Second.

we pulled together a tourney last year (PS2 Console, GGXX/), and i'd love to see it pulled off again this year w//\C (/\C+ if it comes out and someone can import it)