Finding time to go to a panel

Started by heeroyuy135, May 29, 2007, 10:27:58 PM

Did you have a hard time trying to attend panels?

Yes
7 (77.8%)
No
2 (22.2%)
Didn't make an attempt to go to one
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: May 29, 2007, 10:27:58 PM

heeroyuy135

For some odd reason, I had a hard time going to any panels because either I'd showed up and it was almost over (I went to the Console Wars panel about 15 minutes before it ended...I was trying to decide what side to sit on, and they told me to stay quiet, so I just left) or there was something else going on (the majority of the reason why I didn't attend was that I was at cosplay gatherings).

felicity869

everyone just has their own set of priorities. If you're on staff, in the masquarde, or jsut want ot attend tons of anime showings and/or cosplay gatherings then sure you're going to have a hard time attending panels. I honeslty only made it to two panels this year because while some ofthe other panels sounded interesting there was other stuff going on that I'd rather do at that time. *shrugs*

Asa_Gohan

I couldnt move cause I sat down in a couch xD I was tired and didnt sleep at all so once I was in that couch I was stuck >.> and I was like NOO WHY DID I SIT! MUST MOVE TO PANEL! STARTS IN 5 MINUTES! I didnt move though x3

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

AbsolutelyCursed

There was only one panel I wanted to go to; however when I went there I found out it was cancel.  CRAP