Did anyone see Mechanical Panda?

Started by TunaSalad, May 30, 2007, 01:31:13 PM

TunaSalad

When they performed, they had lead singer, bassist, guitarist, and drummer.  But on the fanime music fest page, it only credits the singer, Ren, and the bassist, isa, on the side; and somewhere in the description it mentions Korosuke on guitar.  

Same thing with Crack6, there were 4 dudes.  But it only mentions MSTR and Shige...

What's up with that?  Are they not officially part of the band or something?  Even then I'm still curious to know who they are.

Tony

Yes, technically the other members are backup members that get switched out. For example, the bassist for Crack 6 was supposed to be miya38 but he was unavailable.

I have their real names, but that would be bad to release. =P The only name I'm comfortable releasing would be of the drummer for Crack6 - Kent (or Kento).
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Tenba

Quote from: "TunaSalad"Same thing with Crack6, there were 4 dudes.  But it only mentions MSTR and Shige...
I don't know which four were actually there, but the "Crack 6 Official Web Site" has a list of 10 people on their profile page.  http://www.euclidagency.com/crack6/profile.htm  It looks like several of the others are in other groups or something?

GG

Check out the interview with Chisato (oh, ok--MSTR!) listed on the front page of the fanime website. All will become clear--more or less. As Tony said, the band membership has been pretty fluid throughout.

This was really mainly Chisato's project from the beginning.