Post-con backlog?

Started by GokuMew2, May 31, 2007, 07:25:10 PM

GokuMew2

Anyone else finding themselves having a huge backlog of anime that needs watching after coming home from the con? I would have brought my laptop to the con if I weren't too lazy to carry it around. Because I didn't watch anything over the weekend, I'm behind on like 5 or more series. .@_@_@
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

mDuo13

I was already behind. The con didn't make much difference...

LastElixir

ditto

i still have about 160 gigs of anime i need to watch.

j

Spiritsnare

Lump me in with the 'already behind' guys.

And then consider the fact that I have a massive blog backlog.
epic progressive

vox

Lisu

Ha! I didn't even feel the con backlog. I was already over a mound of 300 gigs....+some DVD's and what's still left in my main PC.
Ah.....summer....

Sidekick

Was already behind also.  :(

RyuHayabusa

Yeah, i'm also behind. too much stuff to watch, including what's on the binders of doom. :D

I will rewatch some stuff just for the heck of it

lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Chun

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Lump me in with the 'already behind' guys.

GEASS FIRST.

ASK QUESTIONS LATER.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

~~Loktera~~

Me, Stay on top of things?!?!?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

mDuo13

Quote from: "Chun"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"Lump me in with the 'already behind' guys.

GEASS FIRST.

ASK QUESTIONS LATER.

~Chun
KETSURON!

Sunara Ishi

I was already a little behind before... There were a few new things but it didn't greatly put me farther behind. I probably will be caught up soon.

(But will one ever be truly caught up when there are more unseen series to find and watch?)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Sidekick

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"
(But will one ever be truly caught up when there are more unseen series to find and watch?)

I'm suddenly feeling overwhelmed. ><

mDuo13

Well, I at least plan to catch up on all the stuff that I already have downloaded. The last time I did that was more than a year ago.                                                        

105 files totally 17.4GB. It can be done.

(Let's see, if I average a solid 4 episodes per day, it'll take me all month, even if I don't download any more anime, which of course I will. This could be tough.)

ININ

I resumed watching anime during my lunch hour.  I'm using my work laptop instead of my personal laptop.  Time to enjoy the good things in life again :)