Foothill BBQ (Nina-Con)

Started by wumpwoast, August 19, 2007, 11:13:56 AM

wumpwoast

Hey folks,

This is Justin from Foothill Anime. Cedric originally posted our plans for a Foothill club BBQ, but I requested we take the post down so I could work determine when the best date would be. Now it's back -- incidentally with no changes. :) I'm lame I know.

So September 9th at 12:30 in the afternoon is Foothill's scheduled meeting date (as Peter's previous posts suggested). At 3:30 we'll be cutting short and hitting Nina's place for a barbecue and various fun. Anyone who attends the next Foothill meeting is invited, but if you could please confirm here on the forum so I can estimate what food we'll need I'd appreciate it.

Props to Cedric for the original announce. Oh and here's the schedule. I'll leave the tryouts a surprise for that Sunday, but please continue making suggestions.

12:00 Tokimeki Memorial 8-9
12:50 Tsubasa 46
1:15 The Rose of Versailles 1
1:40 -- 10 minute break --
1:50 Try-Out Series 1 Episode 1
2:15 Try-Out Series 2 Episode 1
2:40 Goodbye Mr. Despair 1-2
3:30 -- Picnic! --

And since I don't know who anyone is around this forum, if you attend Foothill meetings, give me a quick shout so I know who you are (<Hi stormfalcon>)

Justin

ced1106

Woot! Looking forward to Nina-Con!  :P

I'll bring Out of the Box Game's Apples to Apples, Steve Jackson Game's Munchkin, and a few other games. I'd be up for a "Random Deck" game of Magic (each player brings a few decks and you play someone else's deck). Anyone up for a bulk commons and land trade?

EDIT: Might not be able to make it, due to recovering from an illness. :cry:

Cedric.
aka. Washu! ^O^
Los Altos Gamesday, Monthly, Saturdays, 10am-11pm
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamesday/

Available Sundays for Fantasy Flight Games tabletop gaming in the Santa Clara area.

lyricaldanichan

Heh I wont be able to make it, but I am sure everybody will have fun!

Too bad teleportation isn't a reality :(