Team Fortress 2 (TF2)

Started by ININ, October 22, 2007, 05:40:50 PM

ININ

The computers belong to the e-gaming department where there are tournaments and open play.  Anyone can participate.

ININ

TF2 players in action  8)

Appu Flame-On Action ^__^

gmontem Playing His Favorite Character XD

Appu

woo! Ah that was when I had my "lulz" nick, eh? :D

And flaming people is fun, amirite :p
MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

gmontem

Appu looks so friendly and playful in that screen grab, and I look so mean and unapproachable.  I just want to be a supportive friend who will stand behind you. :( ;)
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Appu

Quote from: gmontem on December 04, 2007, 01:08:21 PM
I just want to be a supportive friend who will stand behind you. :( ;)

define:supportive

"You can hang on to me after you die" ?
MARIACHI, the Mixed Apparatus for Radar Investigation of Cosmic-rays of High Ionization, is an apparatus for the detection of ultra-high-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) via bi-static radar using VHF transmitters!

ININ

It's a trick *___*  gmontem backstabs you before you say "die"  :-X

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Reikon

Are you guys playing together? I'll join in if I can find the time with finals coming up...

I need to get my stabbing fix.
2008-09 E-gaming staff

gmontem

Quote from: Reikon on December 05, 2007, 11:22:40 PM
Are you guys playing together? I'll join in if I can find the time with finals coming up...

I need to get my stabbing fix.

What's your Steam ID?

i feel so loved!

Reikon

2008-09 E-gaming staff

ccgenerals

E-Gaming Staff '08

Appu

Oooohh

So yesterday we played this map, and I now have like the best engie stats ever. It took my teleporters built to triple digits :D

Steam ID: Disagreeablehead

gmontem

Anyone seen this yet?

http://www.steampowered.com/status/tf2/tf2_stats.php

Looks pretty interesting, especially the death maps.

i feel so loved!

Spiritsnare

YEEEEAAAHHHHUUUHHH 2FORT HAS '2' IN THE NAME FOR A REASON
epic progressive

vox

Magical Senpai

I have a private server for us to play on up and running. PM me for the password.

Appu

Richie, sapping your sentry felt especially good. :D

Magical Senpai

Quote from: Appu on December 13, 2007, 01:43:17 AM
Richie, sapping your sentry felt especially good. :D

Wait till I get some custom maps in this mofo.

gmontem

Quote from: Richie Likes Maids on December 13, 2007, 09:45:36 PMWait till I get some custom maps in this mofo.

Oooh.  /r/ cp_arenaball, cp_labor, cp_mountcoaster (no server is complete without a train raping map ;)), cp_floodzone2, ctf_hallofdeath, and cp_king_of_the_hill. XD

i feel so loved!

ININ

Quote from: otakuapprentice on December 05, 2007, 07:30:42 PM
just watch it; my explanation wont be needed.

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/16540

Some people just have too much time in their hands.

Reikon, we have different schedules.  Saturday night is the best, at least for my schedule, LOL

gmontem, no way on cp_mountcoaster.  Half of us died in 5 seconds and we all played the level for the first time =P  Yes on cp_arenaball and ctf_hallofdeath.

gmontem

Last night session was great.  The "melee_ringking" map funny as hell.  Richie, your server must also host "junk_soccer" NOW NOW NOW.

i feel so loved!