"Heroes" Chat...

Started by Jerry, October 23, 2007, 08:47:01 AM

shy-cosplayer

Quote from: Eurobeat King on December 06, 2007, 10:45:27 PM
What a good finale to end the year for "Heroes"  :)  I look forward to when it resumes in January, but..

* SPOILERS AHEAD *

I dunno if we've seen the last of Adam, since even though he can't die, he can take his time to get out of that coffin.  (Heck, just look at Uma Thurman's Bride in Kill Bill Vol.2) 

Again, I still wasn't happy with the side-story with Micah and copy-cat girl, and it's a shame Nikki gave up her life for them.  (but is she TRULY dead??)  I would've been happy if Nikki had torn-apart that gang-banger kidnapper rather just knock him out.  Those two characters I'm not looking forward to come the new episodes.

1. When did Adam get stuck in a coffin? The last I remember, Hiro and Adam vanished in that place when he had the virus and Peter came in and prevented it from dropping. [Thene again, it was a long time since I've seen it.]

2. I'm not so sure if she's actually dead, because in the preview for season 3, it shows her alive [unless it's a flashback or something..].

As for predictions, I think with mohinder discovering that thing that can give anyone powers, he [and maybe Ando] are finally going to get powers.

Jerry

actually from trailer spoilers...

its possible that Nikki and Nathan Petreli survived (or they going to play history or future episodes that mess with time)

Yes Adam did get stuck in a grave near Hiro's dads grave and he was seen screaming and super pissed off @ Hiro. - he'll probably pull a Kill Bill move and eventually bust out after dying X number of times from the lack of oxygen.

Yes i did see another clip of Mohinder thinking he could give anyone powers with this 'vile' but I think it would either have consequneces and/or have the potential of killing a person.

besides its all about making BAD GUYS so who knows that if Mohinder's dad 'accidentally created Sylar...

like father... like son?  :-[

until then we have to wait til 09.22.09

get hype.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

G.I.R

9/22/08  Been seeing a lot of promos.

shy-cosplayer

Four more hours to go!!! I'm so excited!

SOawesomeness

It's going to suck for my sister and her boyfriend who is coming over to watch at our house...

I get so excited that I vocalize everything that I think, especially with shows that I really like.

(Recap @Supernatural: OH WHAT THE HECK. NO WAI. WHAT?! SINCE WHEN?! every 5 minutes. >.> )
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

shy-cosplayer

G.I.R

Shit.  Big Bang Theory, Terminator:  Sarah Conner Chronicles, and the Heroes Pre-show all on at the same time!

SOawesomeness

Don't forget How I Met Your Mother.  :0
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

SOawesomeness

YAAAA HIRO! <33

Yay for pre-show special. :D
Ellie S.
Head of Registration

G.I.R

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on September 22, 2008, 07:56:49 PM
Don't forget How I Met Your Mother.  :0
Eh.  That show is only worth watching for Neil Patrick Harris.

shy-cosplayer

Quote from: shy-cosplayer on August 14, 2008, 06:25:32 PM
Quote from: Eurobeat King on December 06, 2007, 10:45:27 PM
What a good finale to end the year for "Heroes"  :)  I look forward to when it resumes in January, but..

* SPOILERS AHEAD *

I dunno if we've seen the last of Adam, since even though he can't die, he can take his time to get out of that coffin.  (Heck, just look at Uma Thurman's Bride in Kill Bill Vol.2) 

Again, I still wasn't happy with the side-story with Micah and copy-cat girl, and it's a shame Nikki gave up her life for them.  (but is she TRULY dead??)  I would've been happy if Nikki had torn-apart that gang-banger kidnapper rather just knock him out.  Those two characters I'm not looking forward to come the new episodes.

As for predictions, I think with mohinder discovering that thing that can give anyone powers, he [and maybe Ando] are finally going to get powers.

OMG, how did I know that?!!!? lol

SOawesomeness

I'm getting really pissed at the plot. It just seems like whatever they want the plot to do, they just throw random stuff in there and twist everything.

D:<
Ellie S.
Head of Registration