Fanime 08 DS Gaming!!!

Started by abcbadcat, October 23, 2007, 09:54:18 PM

abcbadcat

This year we need to be a bit more organized.

Now that pokemon has pretty much rolled over, what games are you looking foward to playing with fellow Fanime 08 DS gamers?

Some suggestions...
Pokemon
Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan/Ouendan 2
Jump Ultimate Stars
Metroid Prime Hunters
Bleach DS, DS 2ND, The Blade of Fate
Mario Kart DS
Club House Games
Tetris DS

There should be a section in the gaming room or a table out near Stage Zero strictly for DS gaming.

I think I might make a little sign and whenever I sit down to play DS I can put the sign up so people know "DS GAMING HERE!"

otakuapprentice

You have left out the one game which will probably be played a lot more than most of the ones on that list:

Namco Museum DS.

Go get it; you won't be disappointed.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

abcbadcat

Quote from: otakuapprentice on October 23, 2007, 09:58:42 PM
You have left out the one game which will probably be played a lot more than most of the ones on that list:

Namco Museum DS.

It has Pac Man VS!

*Goes to download*

cappeh

hi i lav u

Jerry

Quote from: otakuapprentice on October 23, 2007, 09:58:42 PM

Namco Museum DS.

I agree, being the person who "accidentally" introduced PAC MAN VS. into my group of friends its unusually addiction.

If theres a mini- tourney, I'm totally In.

Who's got the power pellet now?  :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Loco:Neko

Quote from: cappeh on October 23, 2007, 10:03:39 PM
mario party? :V

haha!  I'm so looking forward to Mario Party for the DS.  Something my friends and I can battle at besides Mario Kart and Pokemon.   :D

Chloe

Hah, what about Planet Puzzle League?

Yeah, Mario Party 8 is going to be alot of fun. Especially when you an play with just about anyone, lol.
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

abcbadcat

PPL is pretty fun so I'll add that

I played that Pac Man VS thing and it is awesome!!! The rest of the game... not so much.

neko ewen

There's this game that Nintendo put out through Club Nintendo in Japan called Sakebrain. It's only for 2-3 player multiplayer, and you control a little sentai/Power Ranger guy, but you have to actually yell into the microphone to transform and do special attacks. (It works best if you can read at least some kana).

Pac-Man Vs is crack.

I'd like to try Bleach DS multiplayer with multiple carts sometime, instead of waiting like 5 minutes before each match...
Yaruki Zero Games | Ask me about Maid RPG
"I dream heavy metal but I live whiny punk rock."

Spiritsnare

Quote from: Chloe on October 25, 2007, 01:43:23 PM
Hah, what about Planet Puzzle League?

Play it the way Panel de Pon was meant to be played[/b]: no stylus d-pad/button only horizontal config lift off.

Oh yeah, baby.

epic progressive

vox

abcbadcat

Quote from: neko ewen on November 01, 2007, 10:28:26 AM
There's this game that Nintendo put out through Club Nintendo in Japan called Sakebrain. It's only for 2-3 player multiplayer, and you control a little sentai/Power Ranger guy, but you have to actually yell into the microphone to transform and do special attacks. (It works best if you can read at least some kana).

Pac-Man Vs is crack.

I'd like to try Bleach DS multiplayer with multiple carts sometime, instead of waiting like 5 minutes before each match...

Eh, I don't really like the DS fighting games but I know there are people who do so im sure you can get a battle going during the Bleach gathering.

Im much more of a Jump Ultimate Stars person.

JohnnyAR

Custom Robo Arena !
       I love Custom Robo I wanna play people.

OniCourseMusha

anyone wants to play wit me on ouendan 2?
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

cappeh

i hope EBA2 comes out before fanime :(

imo
EBA >>>>>>> ouendan

ibflames
hi i lav u

Punkbuster

I'm a sucker for Animal Crossing. But I've been playing that too often, too long lol.

Shinigami

Even though everyone is pretty much over Pokemon (myself included) I'm still going to bring it. :P
I'll also bring EBA and Ouendan. I don't have Ouendan 2 yet, I have too much school work to do before getting addicted to those games all over again.

And don't forget about PictoChat, you guys!

JohnnyAR

no Custom Robo Arena? :( I like it better then the GameCube version since the DS one is morer fun, I kinda forgot why.

M

Quote from: JohnnyAR on November 03, 2007, 08:41:39 AM
no Custom Robo Arena? :( I like it better then the GameCube version since the DS one is morer fun, I kinda forgot why.

They're both fun to me, but the DS one wins since it's portable. :D
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

JohnnyAR

Quote from: MPLe on November 03, 2007, 08:46:28 AM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on November 03, 2007, 08:41:39 AM

They're both fun to me, but the DS one wins since it's portable. :D

now me remembers. The gamecube one sucks because the storyline's too short, the graphics for the story mode are in "Dreamcast quality" according to wikipedia, but a big diffence that might be hard to tell is that there is less strategy. Because when it comes to studying your opponents robo and what parts it has, it won't really make a differnce, it doesn't make a difference at all when I use parts that can easliy defeat the robo that they were designed to beat. just look it up on wikipedia.

abcbadcat

If anyone ever wants to play some Jump Ultimate Stars online then feel free to message me over AIM.