Death Note Gathering for 2008!!!!!

Started by Tabbychan, October 25, 2007, 07:31:54 PM

Tabbychan

Day: Friday
Time: 4:30pm
Meeting Place: Outside Fountains near Reg.

# of people - 70

People:
L((Ryuzaki)): xcrayonzzzx, AnneDyari, *Riven Liether*,Ryo-Enchi,KHfan-boy, Ino13's Cousin, Hellangel's friend, iNSOMNiAC, *Perv*, Druix's Friend, YugiDogz's Boyfriend, PhantomShadow, Fallen_Magician, Dragon Ninja, *silly-purple-panda's friend*, JohnnyAR
Raito Yagami((light/Kira)): *Riven Liether's Boyfriend*, Hellangel's friend, error00004, Druix's Friend, YugiDogz's friend,MinaKitsune, lycan510, shy-cosplayer's friend,
Ryuk: xcrayonzzzx's friend, error00004's friend,
Misa Amane: TabbyChan, AngelKawaii, putbackthestars, reixkaru, Hikaru-Jan, Nana, Hellangel's friend, *Ino13's Sister*, Alex-X-Core, Miko of Love,*Kiara004*,YugiDogz, FullMetal, CherryTeaGirl5, Chuwei, Avairrianna,shaunofthedead,leggomyeggo,shy-cosplayer,
Near:*Riven Liether*, Nira-Bira, Akito-Kun, ashleyscreations, *Aurxlen's friend*, Hellangel's friend, MinaKitsune, Ino13's friend, *senritsu*,*Edward Elric*, *silly-purple-panda's friend*
Rem:Call_me_Canada, error00004's friend,
Mello:*Riven Liether's Friend*, KissByLove, cassiesillustrations, Hellangel,silly-purple-panda
Matt: Ino13, *Riven Liether's Boyfriend*,*Ryo-Enchi's sister*, Shinobi Yukari, kyo_kun_11, Aurxlen, *Yukari Kaiba*, *Perv*,*silly-purple-panda's friend*
Sayu:*Kiara004*
Matsuda:*Druix's Friend*,
Mikami Teru:  *senritsu*
Beyond Birthday/BB:Death_note_matt,

*Screen Name* = Maybe they can but not official.

OH! and some of the names are also from Cosplay.com Forums^_^

Ino13

Well if you get the Death Note gathering going early because last years was created on the day of the gathering. Yes, I got the Death Note gathering up and running :3
Fanime2010 cosplays (Unless something happens):
Luke fon Fabre: Tales of the Abyss
Sync the Tempest: Tales of the Abyss
Raine Sage: Tales of Symphonia
Colette Brunel: Tales of Symphonia

Tabbychan

Really!!!!! O_O It's nice to meet you! Do you mind if I start it earlier?O_O!!!-freakingout-

xCrayonzzzx

I'll be going as L and my friend (if she comes) will be Ryuk
xD
<333

Ino13

Sure go head. ^_^ I'll be Matt next year. I was L this Fanime year.

Tabbychan

Yay!!! thanks alot Ino13!!! I'll add you and xcrayonzzzx xD

Death_Note_Matt

Yeah I am going to Cosplay as: Mikami Teru, Mail Jeevas, Lawliet.

Another Player has Entered the Game

xCrayonzzzx

Quote from: Tabbychan on October 28, 2007, 06:47:06 PM
Yay!!! thanks alot Ino13!!! I'll add you and xcrayonzzzx xD
haha! :'D
thanks but I'm still not sure if I'm going DDDD:
but if I know for sure... :'D
<33

Riven Liether

Hiya, I think I'd like to join in the gathering. ^^ My boyfriend and I cosplayed as L and Light at Yaoi-Con this past weekend:

I also have a Near cosplay, which I didn't get a chance to use:

I imagine that "Light" could also do a VERY effective Matt, in the event one is needed.

Tabbychan

Thank you all =D I'll update the list right now^^ I'm glad so many are joining up <3

and those pictures are so cool xD

Also Riven? o.o Do you two have a preference to play? or should I place you in both sets of slots^^

nira-bira

hi there! 8D I'm Nira, wheee~
I'm gonna be at Fanime for sure, on Saturday and Sunday;
and I'm going to be cosplaying as Near! :3

fanime 2k8: near(death note) and kairi(kingdom hearts)!

Riven Liether

Quote from: Tabbychan on October 30, 2007, 08:38:08 PM
Thank you all =D I'll update the list right now^^ I'm glad so many are joining up <3

Also Riven? o.o Do you two have a preference to play? or should I place you in both sets of slots^^

Crap, I dunno... Um, how about both as a potential? It might depend on who else is available to play the other roles. Like, if an L or Near isn't available on a certain day, I could cosplay as that character on that particular day. Or we could just go by which one is the better cosplay, lol. I mean, there are a lot of things to take into account; not just the "look," but also the manner. Too many L cosplayers I've seen don't really bother to act like L, you know? And even props can add to the fun. For L, I have the teacup and saucer, sugar cubes, and lollipops, and for Near I have a blank white puzzle and a double-earphoned headset w/ mic.

Gee, that reminds me, I wonder if I can get my friend who cosplayed as Mello at Yaoi-Con to come to Fanime, since we don't have one yet. I'll have to ask.

Riven Liether

Quote from: Riven Liether on October 31, 2007, 01:01:14 PM
Quote from: Tabbychan on October 30, 2007, 08:38:08 PM

Crap, I dunno... Um, how about both as a potential? It might depend on who else is available to play the other roles. Like, if an L or Near isn't available on a certain day, I could cosplay as that character on that particular day. Or we could just go by which one is the better cosplay, lol. I mean, there are a lot of things to take into account; not just the "look," but also the manner. Too many L cosplayers I've seen don't really bother to act like L, you know? And even props can add to the fun. For L, I have the teacup and saucer, sugar cubes, and lollipops, and for Near I have a blank white puzzle and a double-earphoned headset w/ mic.

Actually, height may be an issue, too. I'm exactly four inches taller than Near, and four inches shorter than L. XD~ I'm not about to be a Near who's taller than L, or an L who's shorter than the Wammy boys. That's just silly to me.

Gee, that reminds me, I wonder if I can get my friend who cosplayed as Mello at Yaoi-Con to come to Fanime, since we don't have one yet. I'll have to ask.

Tabbychan

Alright^^ I have you down for both until you decide on who you'd like to be riven<3 and thank you very much Nira =D I shall add you to the list =3

kissbylove

Since I was Mello last year, I'm going to be him again!!I'm also going to be Raito Yagami!!
I rather be hated for who I am, than to be love for who I'm not...

Tabbychan

Thats great^^ Though which are you planning to be for our gathering? ^^ would you like m to put you as both until you decide later Kissbylove?^^

Ino13

Do you know what day your going to have the gathering on?

Akito-kun

Ah, I should be able to make it as long as it doesnt clash with the Air Gear Gathering x]

I'll be going as Near if I do go though.

Cosplays:
Akito SJ-Air Gear(%100)
Near-Death Note(%100)
Agito Dress-Air Gear(%75)
Shuichi-Gravitation(%0)
Shuichi SG-Gravitation(%0)
Cons: Sac-Anime,AOD,Fanime,AX,Otakon 0

kissbylove

Quote from: Tabbychan on November 02, 2007, 11:51:53 PM
Thats great^^ Though which are you planning to be for our gathering? ^^ would you like m to put you as both until you decide later Kissbylove?^^
Okay, I'm going to be Mello!!!!!!
I rather be hated for who I am, than to be love for who I'm not...

AngelKawaii

Put me as a maybe Misa...it'll depend on which day this gathering will be on. xD