Badge Pick up

Started by EHS, October 27, 2007, 08:41:56 PM

jAded

I know everyone's talking about what you need to pick up your badge, but where exactly do you go to pick up your badge once you get the the convention?

FanFicGuru

Quote from: jAded on May 21, 2008, 09:10:32 AM
I know everyone's talking about what you need to pick up your badge, but where exactly do you go to pick up your badge once you get the the convention?

Every year so far it's been on the ground floor of the center, right in front of the main entrance.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Sen

Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 21, 2008, 09:51:31 AM
Quote from: jAded on May 21, 2008, 09:10:32 AM

Every year so far it's been on the ground floor of the center, right in front of the main entrance.

And it's the same for this year.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

jAded

Leosyrian

Okay i have a major issue and i could use some info to help me....alright...i dont have a government id...and i can apply for one like the friday of the week previous to the one of the con...but im not sure if it will come by the time the con happens...if i get something printed from the DMV or w/e about me applying for one and get it with the info needed for the id or w/e, but yea...im wondering if that would work...cuz if not...i probably just wasted my money and dont get to enjoy what ive been looking forward to for like a year...along with like 5 of my other friends in the same issue...we were told it was fine to have school id and birth certificate...secondary source for the info but yea...we didnt check and when someone finally did it seems to have been a little late...anything i can do...and will my idea work?

SOawesomeness

Quote from: Leosyrian on May 19, 2010, 11:48:28 PM
Okay i have a major issue and i could use some info to help me....alright...i dont have a government id...and i can apply for one like the friday of the week previous to the one of the con...but im not sure if it will come by the time the con happens...if i get something printed from the DMV or w/e about me applying for one and get it with the info needed for the id or w/e, but yea...im wondering if that would work...cuz if not...i probably just wasted my money and dont get to enjoy what ive been looking forward to for like a year...along with like 5 of my other friends in the same issue...we were told it was fine to have school id and birth certificate...secondary source for the info but yea...we didnt check and when someone finally did it seems to have been a little late...anything i can do...and will my idea work?
E-mail registration and see what they can do for you.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Kyra_Maverick

When you apply for a state ID you'll get a temporary paper ID with your picture and information. I think you can use that, but email registration to confirm.

LastExile

As I recall, last year all I had to use was my school ID and verify my phone number to pick up my badge.
But, I'm still in high school, and I had my cousin with me who is 21.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: LastExile on May 20, 2010, 02:35:53 PM
As I recall, last year all I had to use was my school ID and verify my phone number to pick up my badge.

To note a School ID is not a proper form of ID and you are should not be able to pick up your badge with one.
There are a few flukes here and there though.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

LastExile

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 20, 2010, 04:30:58 PM

To note a School ID is not a proper form of ID and you are should not be able to pick up your badge with one.

According to the FAQ, though, if you are under 18 and have a parent or legal guardian that's registered for Fanime, a school ID is acceptable.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: LastExile on May 20, 2010, 04:49:52 PM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 20, 2010, 04:30:58 PM

According to the FAQ, though, if you are under 18 and have a parent or legal guardian that's registered for Fanime, a school ID is acceptable.

I stand corrected.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

ewu

That parent must also be REGISTERED. Keep that in mind.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

LastExile

Quote from: ewu on May 20, 2010, 11:55:41 PM

That parent must also be REGISTERED. Keep that in mind.

Or guardian.