FanimeCon 2018 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anyone been to Sac Anime?  (Read 6126 times)

Makou

• Around 600 posts
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone been to Sac Anime?
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2007, 10:41:09 AM »

If you guys want company, I can come down and say hi. Besides, I'm pretty sure you'd like a Sacramentian to show you how bori--- Boo...boo... FATASTIC Sacramento can be!
"Quiet thoughts and quiet dreams. Quiet walks but quiet streams... and a window that looks out on nothing... Oh, how lovely!"

lyricaldanichan

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2007, 11:40:47 AM »

Sacramento is pretty damn boring.. good thing there are anime fans everywhere!

Dunno if you guys know that there is a forum for Sac Anime/ Sac Con ;-)

http://www.sacanime.com/forums
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 11:45:45 AM by lyricaldanichan »

astroboy

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2007, 02:41:36 PM »

Sacramento is pretty damn boring..
If I had to describe Sacramento I'd say:

Imagine the "bad" part of San Jose were people do NOT have high paying tech jobs.  ;D

but seriously:

If you don't have a car you'll be miserable. There are lots of Vietnamese and Mexican restaurants BTW.

lyricaldanichan

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2007, 03:56:01 PM »

Sacramento is pretty damn boring..
If I had to describe Sacramento I'd say:

Imagine the "bad" part of San Jose were people do NOT have high paying tech jobs.  ;D

but seriously:

If you don't have a car you'll be miserable. There are lots of Vietnamese and Mexican restaurants BTW.

That is parts of Sacramento that are ghetto (south sac, medowview, citrus heights, rio linda, south natomas, rancho cordova etc), all the high paying tech jobs is in Elk Grove, Folsom and Roseville.. haha 20 min away from Downtown!

I know because I live there! The only thing good about here is that you don't pay $900k for a 900sq ft home like in San Jose LOL.. it is $350k for one here ;-)

Paladin Cecil

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2007, 04:02:19 PM »

Another thing I was wondering about Sac Anime, has anyone here ever hosted a panel there before? I've been trying to contact the Sac Anime staff telling them I had some panels I wanted to host and they haven't been responding and I also posted a topic about it at the Sac Anime message board and still haven't heard from the staff.
If anyone here has hosted a panel there, is it just hard to contact the staff when you want to host a panel there?

Raydere

• Anti-Armpit Shrine Maiden
  • Steel Angel Post
  • Wow Wow VENUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 01:39:45 AM »

If my friend and/or the Orange Lounge Radio crew goes, I'll probably go. But I'm failing a class or two and if I have to retake over the winter, I might have to attend for only 1 day or not at all.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

ININ

• Post in the Shell: SAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2007, 01:28:36 PM »

I'd go if the guests were a variety. Since Senor Mignogna will be there along with Travis, I don't see much else for the con bc it'll just be a big fanfest of FMA. AWA was the same thing: a crowd of ppl. However, I may just go for the heck of it since I won't be in school.

I'm thinking about attending because of the FMA fanfest.

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

• Inu-Posta
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2007, 02:19:24 PM »

I'm headin down there for all 3 days.  Hope to see you guys there.
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

lyricaldanichan

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2007, 03:39:18 PM »

Another thing I was wondering about Sac Anime, has anyone here ever hosted a panel there before? I've been trying to contact the Sac Anime staff telling them I had some panels I wanted to host and they haven't been responding and I also posted a topic about it at the Sac Anime message board and still haven't heard from the staff.
If anyone here has hosted a panel there, is it just hard to contact the staff when you want to host a panel there?

Hmm that is strange, I would imagine by now you would have heard something
from B.

crazychichi

• Maria-sama ga Post
  • Yays for hair!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2008, 11:08:37 PM »

I know its late for this, but my friend and her anime club tried to get a art table at sac anime and no one even replied to them after they constantly asked for 4+ months via email to them.  I know my friend was pretty upset when that happened and her anime club was unable to do anything.... @_@  Maybe it was a random miscommunication? Or they're not responding to emails?
Fanime Safety on Site 2008
Fanime Rovers 2007
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 24 queries.