Small gathering with a lonely otaku?

Started by SukebeStudios, October 30, 2007, 05:22:21 PM

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: otakuapprentice on November 15, 2007, 08:21:28 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on November 15, 2007, 12:30:34 AM
LOL @ the whole sleep over thing

Are you guys assuming Im easy?

=\ Hey guys he was refering to me spending the night at a friends house like my friend vivian

maaan I have a boyfriend you know, stop taking this out of porportion
unless you want a kick in the groin I would suggest that you stop assuming stuff =\

@Jay: D:< HI

i think it was taken somewhat out of context; i'm pretty sure it was referring to the sushi contest, not anything else.

.....what I'd I miss? oO
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

gmontem

Quote from: Steve.Young on November 15, 2007, 09:46:47 AMI'm a regular patron at the sushi factory. BRING, IT, ON!

Your participation is needed in this thread.  ;D
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Amelia Seyruun

So, are we doing this tomorrow night, then?

If it's confirmed, I'm gonna need the time and place.  @.@
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

gmontem

Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on November 16, 2007, 06:04:01 PM
So, are we doing this tomorrow night, then?

If it's confirmed, I'm gonna need the time and place.  @.@

I don't think so but I'm willing to go tomorrow for an unofficial "practice run". XD  Besides I've been thinking of dropping by Mitsuwa.
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Spiritsnare

I'll make this very clear: THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON TOMORROW. It says to be determined in at least two spots on the Gourmet Race thread. The proposed date is December 1.

If anyone wants to talk about the sushi-eating contest, please post in the Sushi-Eating Contest Thread, which I will outline in 24pt bold font below.

epic progressive

vox

Amelia Seyruun

Okay! That's all I needed to know.

I'm sorry for missing the updates sooner. T.T