Lolita Ouji Picnic 2008- Please sign up this year!-POTLUCK

Started by Lizchan33, November 08, 2007, 12:13:40 AM

dibbly

oh carp! i still need to bring food things. i hope you all like sweets=)
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

Lizchan33

Ok so I'm trying to keep everything up to date.... I got my cute black blouse from milky ange.... I think I'll wear it to the picnic....

Mango Bunny

itty bitty chance I might come, but I'll probably be too shy. Also, I don't have food to bring. budget going to gas and hotel. ;_;

I saw the meetup last year though from afar. Cute!

Yunri-Chan

Kay, I'm kinda interested in this... however, the only lolita dress I have ready for Fanime is my Alice in Wonderland outfit, is that okay? [ click ]

If not, that's fine too and I understand!
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

Mango Bunny

Actually, this seems a little inappropriate to ask.... But might anyone have an extra white poofy petti I could maybe borrow for the meet? Part of my shame is that I don't have a great blouse or petti (Mine is black and limp, and the dress is pink BtSSB). I'm mega perfectionist when it comes to the idea of loli (not that I hold everyone else to the same standard exactly @_@) But anyway, if I could I could make sure it got back to you and everything... I could give you whatever hotel room I get or anything like that, as well as my cell that I' be carrying. And I could wear a slip or somesuch under if you'd be worried about that somehow. I'm very clean.

No worries if nobody offers one up. I'd be stingy with my valued loli items too. <3

Rei-Rei

-.-;
I sooo wanna go to the meet, but I'm helping at one of the panels. Maybe if I get lucky I'll find you guys and snap some photos before going back to the panels. ^^

Megumi

Aarrrgh! I probably won't be able to come anymore :( Or if I do, it'll be really late....The Hidenobu Kiuchi fan appreciation panel AND the AnCafe fan reception are both the same time as the gothloli gathering -__- *sigh*

californiacos

I wasn't sure, but now I pretty much am. I'm going, wearing my lolita finery.

Touya no Miko

OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Nina Star 9

I've been making a replica of a Mary Magdelene dress. Since I'm not going to have a new cosplay and will have to wear street clothes for a day of the con, I thought it would be cool to at least have some pretty, new ones. :D

So for the first time ever, I will actually be wearing loli to one of the loli gatherings.

Mango: I have a HUGE white petti, so huge it may or may not fit under your dress (can I see pics to determine?), but I am willing to let you borrow it for the picnic. How would I get it to you, though? I don't really want to be lugging a petti around with me to the picnic, but that seems to be the best option, and then just let you put it on in the bathroom right before. Also, I'm not sure how I feel about bringing it to the con in the first place, since we have limited car space, but I will bring it if I know for sure that you will be there. Maybe we can meet up a few minutes before the picnic so you can put it on, and I will have enough time to run it back to my room if we don't meet up?

I know that I would hope for someone to offer up their petti if I were in the same situation. :D I hope that mine works with your dress.

Mango Bunny

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 21, 2008, 06:33:02 AM
I've been making a replica of a Mary Magdelene dress. Since I'm not going to have a new cosplay and will have to wear street clothes for a day of the con, I thought it would be cool to at least have some pretty, new ones. :D

So for the first time ever, I will actually be wearing loli to one of the loli gatherings.

Mango: I have a HUGE white petti, so huge it may or may not fit under your dress (can I see pics to determine?), but I am willing to let you borrow it for the picnic. How would I get it to you, though? I don't really want to be lugging a petti around with me to the picnic, but that seems to be the best option, and then just let you put it on in the bathroom right before. Also, I'm not sure how I feel about bringing it to the con in the first place, since we have limited car space, but I will bring it if I know for sure that you will be there. Maybe we can meet up a few minutes before the picnic so you can put it on, and I will have enough time to run it back to my room if we don't meet up?

I know that I would hope for someone to offer up their petti if I were in the same situation. :D I hope that mine works with your dress.

Whaddya mean by huge? Like, really puffy?

The only jsk I got.

I don't want to put anyone out over this. I have a black, fairly flat one that I could live with. =P it would give some poof at least. I just don't want to make anyone have any trouble over helping me.

Nina Star 9

By huge I do mean super-poofy. It should fit under that dress, since it does have a gathered waist, it might just make it... a little too big.

I'll bring the petti for you, but how will I get it to you?

Mango Bunny

Darnit, i appreciate the offer, but some unexpected things have come up and I don't even know if I'll be able to go to fanime at all this year. ;_; Super bummed. Since I don't even know that I'll be going at all now I mega can't ask you to bring it.

Lizchan33

I'm so sorry everyone.. I've been busy cooking this week... There will be a donation box avalible for next years picnic. Last year there was donations and I doubled it with my own money then some..... So I would greatly apperciate donations for next year.....

Yunri-chan I think that's a great thing to wear so wear it :3

And I'll be updating the list even during fanime so don't feel like you'll be left out!

Nina-star Will you be volunteering a shopping run before the picnic this year or no? Or was that someone else? ^_^;;;;

Mango Bunny

I just realized how much of a spaz I look like from this thread. I apologize.

Also, I hope I can go to fanime and see you all there! Wish me luck in my endeavors.

Lizchan33

Quote from: Mango Bunny on May 22, 2008, 08:29:45 PM
I just realized how much of a spaz I look like from this thread. I apologize.

Also, I hope I can go to fanime and see you all there! Wish me luck in my endeavors.
Well I'll be glad to see you there if you do come!
Good night everyone and see you at fanime!
If you look for me on friday I'm wearing a pink punkma meta pants with a black top and alice and the pirates shoes :3

Nina Star 9

Liz> No, I never voulenteered to do a shopping run, sorry. You must have the wrong person.

Though, I am still planning on baking cookies to bring. :D

Lizchan33

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 23, 2008, 03:22:21 PM
Liz> No, I never voulenteered to do a shopping run, sorry. You must have the wrong person.

Though, I am still planning on baking cookies to bring. :D
Darn.... I don't remember who it was.... OH well.... I hope you do finish baking those cookies though.... :3

Kouri Neko

Whose got pictures of the gathering?  I couldn't take any.  My camera was dead.   :(
I'm not a Mecha Anime fan..

Mango Bunny

Quote from: Kouri Neko on May 27, 2008, 07:10:10 PM
Whose got pictures of the gathering?  I couldn't take any.  My camera was dead.   :(

Agreed! I've caught a couple posts on LJ, but I think it would be nice to get them condensed.