Big Bang Beat 1st Impression

Started by Nanashi, November 08, 2007, 08:45:31 PM

Nanashi

Sorry if this doesn't belong here...

I've just recently started playing this game, and I was wondering if anyone else here has heard of/plays this game.
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

Emerge

i played it a few times, then i remembered the usual fate of the majority of 2D fighters on PC. it was pretty sweet; kinda like a halfway point between an SNK fighter and GGXX.

when i played, i used Kunagi because after checking everyone out in practice mode, she had the closest thing to a qipao.

er... and a similar fighting style to what i'm used to.

i messed around with Daigo every now and again simply because he bounces around like Marshall Law in T5DR. and he has a dragon kick. i love dragon kicks. any character that has a dragon kick is awwright by me, and will most likely make me use them.

Shinsengumi

I heard about from a friend. he told me that it's good, makes me want to play it.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Chloe

Hah, I used to play Senna.  But, I stopped and started Tekken and VF 5.  Somethings were just broken in that game. Damn you Burai!  Too much damage. D;
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Mizuki

This game is honestly horrible. Spend 10 minutes on the game and you can find like 5 loops. They tried patching the game to balance it out, but it's still really really broken. Too bad, it had a lot of hype behind it. I think only a handful of people on the East Coast take it seriously now...