Cartoon Heroes Cosplay~

Started by slifertheskydragon, November 10, 2007, 11:37:15 AM

slifertheskydragon

Anyone cosplaying Cartoon characters? (western animation)

I'm doing a skit with them (no we're not dancing to "cartoon heroes")

Keep in mind the theme is something like "Cartoons that we look up to/cartoons we loved as kids"

also note that in Japan, "Anime" is just "animation" and isn't separate from animation from other countries

Basically the following series are eligible:

Any show airing on Nickelodeon (this includes Avatar. If we had Invader ZIm cosplayers that'd be amazing)
Any show produced by cartoon network studios (this excludes inuyasha)
Any superhero show/series (batman. superman, teen titans, etc)
Any other show whose origin is in the US, or has been shown on television and dubbed in the US on the main networks (meaning you don't need premium cable. examples includes pokemon, digimon, inuyasha etc.)

If you just want to cosplay a cartoon hero and just want to be known, just feel free to post and i'll add it (you aren't committing to anything)

In fact i think that a meet might be easier, but a skit would be awesome

To keep it as diverse as possible, only 1-2 people can cosplay the same person (having 20 kataras on stage gets confusing)

Current cosplayer list:

Series:cosplay:cosplayer

1. Danny Phantom: Dark Danny: slifertheskydragon
2. Batman: Batman :Barnes
3. Teen Titans: Robin: Dasutin26

If a cosplay skit is too hard, then how bout just a gathering?

Shinsengumi

I would love to pull off Sentinel from X-Men, but I won't have it ready by 2008 cause I still need to finish my other 2 outfits plus it's pretty hard to do.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

slifertheskydragon

it's allright, any superhero/villian is great~ (just wanna see how many I can get for this~)

Barnes

I'll see if I can be Batman (Michael Keaton or the animated series version).  :)
Put me down as a maybe.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

dasutin26

im planning to go as Robin from teen titans!!!

Spiritsnare

Quote from: slifertheskydragon on November 10, 2007, 11:37:15 AMno we're not dancing to "cartoon heroes"

That's exactly what ran through my mind when I read the name of this thread.
epic progressive

vox

slifertheskydragon

:D Allright i've put down dasutin and barnes down~ (barnes~ I just put down for reference)

We could have more than one robin-

Tim Drake, Dick Grayson, and Jason Todd

samcarter

depending on the time and if its a gathering I can come as Rogue from X-men it was my Halloween costume but I can wear it again for a while ^_^ sounds like you need some more girls anyway haha >.<
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

BrightHeart76

I'm not going to wear it, but I have a batgirl costume if someone wants to borrow it.  It's an old halloween costume I have the belt, dress, gauntlets, "boots" (really just leggings that go over your shoes), cape and I think I still have the mask.  I can bring it if someone else wants to wear it.  It's a size 12, vinyl only worn once.  I want it back when you're done so no modifications.  PM me if anyone wants to use it.  (heck come to think of it I might still have the red wig to go with it too)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.