Cosplay Spectacular 2008 [FINAL LIST POSTED] [LOCKED]

Started by angeljibrille, November 12, 2007, 08:29:21 AM

The-O

Just a quick poke into this thread,
for the attendees, please remember to be careful with flash photography.
In all honesty, you will get BETTER results without it.
The-O Network Online Executive Editor
Con Reports, Photos, News, Interviews, Reviews, and more!
www.t-ono.net

UsakoMinako

Quote from: bubydub on April 03, 2008, 06:29:41 PM
Can there be flashing lights temporarily? (like the Pretear skit last year)
In case anyone wondered what PVC Theatre (Pretear) did it was just regular flashlights. Brilliant moon used a floodlight... :)

Mister_E

I hope you can read this, but when will those E-mail you talked abotu will show up in our accounts?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Bawlsy

Costume List For Fanime 2008!
~ Harold Belserius, Tales of Destiny 2 =10%
~ Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss = 5%

Rette

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Rette

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

Mister_E

Got mine as well!

NEO-ZEON PRODUCTIONS IS A GO!

lacus

bubydub

My group can't make it on friday to check in, can we check in early saturday morning? D:

californiacos

A bit worried. I was the 12th person to register for this year, I was approved for over a month, and I still didn't get on the last list. Is there anything I can do/did I do something wrong?

angeljibrille

Quote from: californiacos on May 21, 2008, 11:58:41 PM
A bit worried. I was the 12th person to register for this year, I was approved for over a month, and I still didn't get on the last list. Is there anything I can do/did I do something wrong?

I sent out the confirmation e-mails; if you did not respond, I actually called everyone on the list. I left messages at your registered phone number.

When I didn't hear back from the e-mail or the phone call, the group was removed from the list. I also removed people who gave me bad e-mails or phone numbers, or who never filled out their entire entry with costumes and such (the people who didn't fill out costumes will NOT be allowed in, they are permanently removed).

This was in the rules: http://www.fanime.com/events/cosplay-spectacular-competition-guidelines#reg

You may fall into this list. It's probably not a problem that we get you in if you had your entry filled out properly and were not flagged "PROBLEM". Please drop me an e-mail [email protected] and let me know your GROUP NAME and I will look it up for you.  I will be going offline (until after the convention) at about 5:00pm.

However, if the registration fills up (i.e., we get over 65 groups that check in) you may not get into the Masquerade. I suggest that you check in as soon as possible. We will defer to the people who followed protocol first.