Random Skill show

Started by Akira Miyamoto, November 16, 2007, 01:19:35 AM

Akira Miyamoto

It'd be cool if there was some kind of space reserved for people to do random stuff and be seen by other people doing random stuff-- singing, dancing, impressions, monologues, etc. etc.

Of course, there'd have to be someone to moderate the event...

I, for one, would like to do get the Not Yet Ready For Anytime Players to do a tribute to Minoru Shiraishi.
"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, stick dynamite down his throat and he'll go with a full belly."

BrightHeart76

Call me crazy, but isn't what your describing basically a Talent Show?
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Runewitt

didnt they do something like that at stage zero last time?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Jun-Watarase

I wonder if this has much to do with Fanime, as it is an anime convention. @__@;

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Akira Miyamoto

Well, it's not a talent show, per se. I mean, it's not like there's a winner or anything. It's more like a gathering for people who want to show off how good (or bad) they are at nothing in particular-- Be it a shot at the Haruhi dance or a quick try at getting the words down to "Hero's Come Back".

As for it being done at Fanime before, I'm not sure, since I've not seen it before at Fanime. Truth be told, I got the idea from AX.
"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, stick dynamite down his throat and he'll go with a full belly."