Registration E-mails not going through?

Started by cassiesillustrations, November 21, 2007, 06:47:36 PM

cassiesillustrations

Is anyone else having this problem? I've been trying to send the registration department an E-mail regarding my account number for the Artist Alley contract, but whenever I try to send it to them I get an E-mail notification that it did not go through.

I also tried just sending it to the help desk email and yet again it will not go through. I'm not sure if thier e-mails aren't up, they're having problems with it, or it's just me. I've double checked the email address' tons of times.

Can anyone help me?

Sen

There are not problems that I am aware of. Please try and send it again.

If it still isn't working, send me a pm and I'll see what I can do.  ;D

Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

ewu

We are upgrading and pimpifying our e-mail system...basically changing to a more reliable and cooler e-mail system and we were warned of e-mail "brownouts". please try again. if you have trouble getting through for more than a week then let us know and we'll look into it, but its prob just a few hours of blackout.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Sen

Quote from: ewu on November 23, 2007, 11:55:03 PM
We are upgrading and pimpifying our e-mail system...basically changing to a more reliable and cooler e-mail system and we were warned of e-mail "brownouts". please try again. if you have trouble getting through for more than a week then let us know and we'll look into it, but its prob just a few hours of blackout.

I never heard...I must not be receiving enough e-mails.  :-[
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07