Naruto Gathering 2008 Post your pictures now!

Started by BrightHeart76, December 07, 2007, 05:58:04 PM

Did you enjoy the 2008 Naruto Gathering?

Absolutely!
Yeah...it was pretty good.
Wasn't a total waste of time...got some good pictures
Eh.
No, but I'll leave constructive criticism or PM BrightHeart76 with my ideas for 2009

localuvr

Quote from: emo_avenger on January 03, 2008, 05:26:52 PM
Quote from: localuvr on December 29, 2007, 07:41:33 PM
So, Sunday it is. Yeah, I think that 12 is a good time. OOOHHHHHH!!! I'm so excited! Maybe we can do something cool, like how the Bleach Gathering had that frisbee thing before they started. . . or something along those lines. Please *insert puppy eyes*, can we, can we?
Can't wait to see you there!
we should play.........TWISTER!!!!! its a game that invades personal space and you get to know the people you fall on...! i met quite a few people playing that game. i think we should play that! ahhhh!!!!! cant wait to go!
Neither can I! But first, we have to all decide on what to do! But Twister does sound fun... But what about how many people there are? We have to consider everyone. But I really like the sound of Twister. Good idea, emo_avenger!
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

emo_avenger

hmm...maby we should have more than one activity...cuz there will eventually be alot of people.....hmm...since i do LOVE the idea of invading peoples privacy......we can play.......THE POCKY GAME!!!!!! =.="

im suck a loser
Fanime '08 cosplay.....

sasuke - non time skip ~gathering on sun-12:00pm~ all sunday
Ritsuka - Loveless ~gathering on sat 2:00pm~ all saturday
shinigami - bleach ~cant make the gathering~ all friday

localuvr

Quote from: emo_avenger on January 05, 2008, 12:04:29 AM
hmm...maby we should have more than one activity...cuz there will eventually be alot of people.....hmm...since i do LOVE the idea of invading peoples privacy......we can play.......THE POCKY GAME!!!!!! =.="

im suck a loser
That might not be a good idea =.=" I know a few people who might freak at that, so maybe something else. But +1 activities does sound like a good idea. Maybe something less invasive?
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

Otaku_Princess

As for time I'm always gonna be free I just wonder the convention so name a time and I'll be there. ^^

BrightHeart76

I'll leave the question of time open for debate for the rest of the weekend, then I'm going to lock it down. 

If you have an opinion about time, now is the time to share it.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Otaku_Princess

I say if we were going to catch lunch make it noon. XD

emo_avenger

i hope we can keep the time at noon. i was hoping to be able to hang with you guys for like 2 hours before changing costume and running over to the loveless gathering. im going to be wearing my cat ears and tail while in my sasuke outfit. totally gonna have pple perv on me! aha!.

i guess.....okay okay okay..., no more invasive games.....how about catch? its pretty fun. aha. or touch footballalthought im pretty sure no one wants to ruin their costume....im just throwing it out. aha.

P.S. dont hesatate to im me on aim if you wanna talk.
Fanime '08 cosplay.....

Otaku_Princess

I will now be cross-playing Itachi everyone. XD

emo_avenger

awsome! now i can have a "darling brother" to annoy! aha.
Fanime '08 cosplay.....

Otaku_Princess

lol I'll even hang out with you at the con, mainly because I wander around aimlessly by myself I might as well have friends to wander with. XD

emo_avenger

foreals! cuz i will be going with my friends but im mainly gonna go to gatherings so i dont think they r gonna stick with me all day! aha. cant wait to hang with you. im totally gonna ask to try on your jacket!
Fanime '08 cosplay.....

Otaku_Princess

XD  I'll let you, my friend let em try on his and I was like. :O

emo_avenger

awsome! i always wanted to try on itachis jacket.....cuz i cant make one cuz of the collar and i cant make cloaks if my life depended on it!
Fanime '08 cosplay.....

Otaku_Princess

lol  Yeah he bought his and I'll buy mine since I have no knowledge of sowing. DX

emo_avenger

aha. dont worry. buying a costume never makes anyone less of a cosplayer! im buying my bleach costume cuz i dont know if i could ever sew that. aha.
Fanime '08 cosplay.....

Otaku_Princess

lol Yeah I know, but I was thinking about seeing if any colleges thought it.XD  Just to learn not as a profession. XD

emo_avenger

yea...like i know how to sew just not the complicated projects. like i could let clothes in and stuff. aha
Fanime '08 cosplay.....

Otaku_Princess

Yeah that I can do also, my grandma tought me basic stuff. ^^

emo_avenger

but thats about all i know too. aha. cuz like...its hard!
Fanime '08 cosplay.....

Otaku_Princess

Yeah I know. T_T  Hey got a myspace?