Quote from: Kazuko on March 27, 2008, 08:46:31 PM
Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 27, 2008, 08:21:18 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on March 27, 2008, 02:49:44 PM
Jun you just gave me nightmares for a week about pryon in a maids dress

Lulz, he was a obese faggot, then.

... well, he's still a fag, but at least not an obese one. :L
Yeah I am scarred for the rest of my life D:

that bow does not go well with is outfit D:<

Hmm, I thought you would say something about the bag?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Jun-Watarase

Hey. F*ck you. I made that bow for him. =|

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Mister_E

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 27, 2008, 09:51:57 PM

And it's indeed a nice bow.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

zoupzuop2

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 27, 2008, 09:51:57 PM

Note that she said "doesn't go well with the outfit", not "sucks".
Hmm. A little face makeup, hair extensions... would fix the problem right up.

And, hey, it'd add that "trap" appeal, no? Just kidding... PLEASE don't kill me!!!!
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Thoth

Just a reminder, that any information posted in here that is not from me, Sydney, any other Maid Cafe staff, or our superiors, should not be taken as official information. An email has gone out containing information, and I am available to answer questions you may have.
Feeds.  Welcome to the Fanime boards.  Are you ready to pull the rawhide?  Just stay away from my mouse footpath.

OniCourseMusha

*BARF* WTF is going on??
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Joecool1

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF!?!?!? MAN!?!?!?!?

THAT'S SOMETHING FOR ME TO REMEMBER!!!!
GET ME SOME HOES AND BITCHES AT THE CONS!!

Jerry

to get back on to topic.

So remember to Contact the Fanime Maid team : for any questions!
Thanks for being interested!

http://www.fanime.com/events/maid-cafe

Maid Cafe e-mail : [email protected]

Sorry for the misinfortmation.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

jemz

Actually, please use the [email protected] email instead of the individual ones.

This ensures that your request will go to both the Head and her second. If there are any questions that they cannot answer, you are more than welcome to email me or my second in command at [email protected].
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

zoupzuop2

Regarding the meeting today:

*I already see great improvements coming up, and I'm glad to hear them. While my job description, alas, doesn't change much, it'll be nice to see that both the scope and quality of how the maid cafe will run have both improved in leaps and bounds.
*Perhaps we should take a page or two from THIS video and have sort of hourly "shows" of sorts to keep things interesting? That is, if we have the resources for it, and feel up to it.
*Also, if that's the case, could THIS Parapara routine be considered: "Maid Attack" by Franz Tornado & The Akibahara Maids? Fun and appropriate (mostly). :3
*To clear any rumors now, I. WILL. NOT. BE. A MAID. I will be a butler. I know this will disappoint countless hordes of you COUGHJunCOUGH, but I'm afraid it's just not meant to be.~
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Mister_E

So what Menu are we looking at?

Just Tea and Cake?

JohnnyAR

wait, thats Pryon! 0.o

Jun-Watarase

The meeting went relatively well this week! For those who have attended today and read this thread, it's advisory to come to the follow up meetings to review and have someone work with you one-on-one with the specifics, e.g. language training, bowing, and overall appearance. Some of the people I worked with today during training had trouble projecting, and pronouncing the phrases, but please remember that this is a very important part of being both a maid and a waitress in general. You need to be able to have your patron understand what you are saying. Remember to study, but do not rush yourself, otherwise, you will develop bad habits and get too nervous! But everything worked very hard and did a good job. Just please, remember to practice! Review the hand-outs I gave you. Here are the notes on the handout for you to refer to if you don't have the hand-out with you.

Master (for male patrons): 「ご主人様」 "Goshujinsama" goh-shoo-jeen-sah-mah
Miss (for female patrons): 「お嬢様」 "Ojousama" oh-joh-sah-mah (The "joh" is elongated.)
Welcome home, Master/Miss: 「お帰りなさい」 "Okaerinasai" oh-kah-eh-lee-na-sai (Remember that 'ka' is before 'e', slow down and break down syllables to practice"
Have a nice day: 「行ってらっしゃいませ」 "Itterasshaimase" ee-tte-ra-sshai-mah-seh (Remember the notes I have said for double letters like "tte")

Practice from the examples I've given you today and do your best. Remember to slow down and break things down into syllables before saying it naturally.

If you have lost it COMPLETELY, or have any trouble with studying, please e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send you a .doc copy of it to you as soon as possible. If you can, it'd be best if you're able to go to the next meetings for review. Thanks everyone.

QuoteRegarding the meeting today:

*I already see great improvements coming up, and I'm glad to hear them. While my job description, alas, doesn't change much, it'll be nice to see that both the scope and quality of how the maid cafe will run have both improved in leaps and bounds.

I agree, the meeting went pretty well today. Too bad you weren't able to stay through the maid training. You'll need the info. =P

Quote*Perhaps we should take a page or two from THIS video and have sort of hourly "shows" of sorts to keep things interesting? That is, if we have the resources for it, and feel up to it.
*Also, if that's the case, could THIS Parapara routine be considered: "Maid Attack" by Franz Tornado & The Akibahara Maids? Fun and appropriate (mostly). :3

Actually, we had considered a routine for the maids to do, but we didn't have enough time for preperation, nor do we have the space for it in the cafe this year. Maybe next year, if we begin training earlier, we could try and manage some sort of performance.

Quote*To clear any rumors now, I. WILL. NOT. BE. A MAID. I will be a butler. I know this will disappoint countless hordes of you COUGHJunCOUGH, but I'm afraid it's just not meant to be.~

Ohohohoho, oh yes you will~

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Jerry

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on April 20, 2008, 09:17:46 PM
Quote*To clear any rumors now, I. WILL. NOT. BE. A MAID. I will be a butler. I know this will disappoint countless hordes of you COUGHJunCOUGH, but I'm afraid it's just not meant to be.~

No worries zoupzoup~ we'll definately be happy to have you dress up as a maid this year.

if I can do it. so con you!  :D - wootz for male "bishie" maids.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

zoupzuop2

Quote from: Jerry on April 21, 2008, 03:12:01 PM
Quote from: Jun-Watarase on April 20, 2008, 09:17:46 PM

No worries zoupzoup~ we'll definately be happy to have you dress up as a maid this year.

if I can do it. so con you!  :D - wootz for male "bishie" maids.
Um, to address some points: No, Why God Why, and, no. I signed on as a butler, I'mma stay that way. A class-A Trap I am not. There are simply not enough drugs AND money in the world to make me change my mind. And furtherm--

Wait. You were a maid, Jerry? 0_.

Steve.Young

I am horrified by some of the things in this thread... I think I will have nightmares.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

zoupzuop2

Quote from: Steve.Young on April 21, 2008, 03:42:44 PM
I am horrified by some of the things in this thread... I think I will have nightmares.
IT'S A TRAP