D.Gray-Man Gathering 2008

Started by yamaneko, December 14, 2007, 03:41:57 PM

AbsolutelyCursed

I'm sure if the Shonen Jump is on Sunday, it would make sense to have the gathering also on Sunday. What time on Sunday I don't know.

yamaneko

Yeah, the gathering'll prolly be on Sunday, either before or after the Shonen Jump gathering, depending on when it is ^^; Awww! Now we're just missing a Kanda! >.< Sooo many Allens. . . who wants to take a bet that I'll be the shortest one there? xDD;
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

KawaiiAngel

That's cuz allen's awesomeee!! Is anyone going to attempt a super innocence arm??

Yayayay this is going to be awesome! I'm glad other people are cosplaying d-gray man as well, it's such a good anime!!! I can't wait to meet up with you guys and whore pictures XDD

AnimeEmperor

No I totally can't do an arm. I think my Allen Walker won't totally suck though.

ToshiX

Do Yo Mean His Crown Clown Form?

I'm Starting Mine
So I might Make It Or It Might have to Wait And Debute At AX
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

KawaiiAngel

Question - Where do you guys watch D gray man online? Because I watch on crunchyroll, but they're only up to episode 73 TT_TT

AnimeEmperor

I use http://www.shinsen-subs.org/, I  used to use Black Order but they fell so behind.

waselreins

Hey guys, just want to drop by and ask for your opinions because I've been talking to some people on cosplay.com forums about this. How do you feel about gathering on Sunday at 10 AM? I know people might want to go to the Jump gathering in their D.Gray costumes, but I'm sure there are others like me that will be wearing something different to it instead. It'll be nice to have a separate/smaller gathering just for us too.

ToshiX

i'll porb. change
cause the naruto gathering is at 12
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

pinkparasolmage

Sunday at 10 is fine for me, as I don't have far to travel and Miranda is easy to put on. Huzzah for easy cosplay prep, though I need to talk to the Daisya in my group as well.

kyochan

I'll be cosplaying as Lavi ^_^v I hope I can pull it off by Fanime. Oh, and my gf will be cosplaying lenalee.
Mah dead branches will pwn joo! >=D<br /> - Kyochan

yamaneko

Sunday @ 10 is perfect! ^^ And I won't be doing the arm, because I ran out of plaster with my last cosplay TT~TT I will be doing the eye makeup, though, and probably getting a contact lens if I have time / money.
Stephie Z.

AnimeEmperor

As I don't know my staff schedule yet all I can do is hope Sunday @ 10 is free.

yamaneko

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on March 14, 2008, 12:26:06 PM
As I don't know my staff schedule yet all I can do is hope Sunday @ 10 is free.

Same here, unfortunately T^T
Stephie Z.

yamaneko

Updated with cast list and such. Please tell me if something's wrong! >.<
Stephie Z.

HuggalotXOmocha

Im planning on cosplaying as General Cross. <3 Is the gathering going to be in the front of the door? Last time I attended a gathering, I got lost. lolz >__>;

Chihiro

I would totally cosplay a character from D.Gray-Man. But there'll be no chance in that. B:
But anyway, I'll be there to accompany the bombardment of pic requests.
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head

waselreins

Yeah, let's just gather outside the front of the con center, I think it'll be easier that way =D.

yamaneko

Yep, whatever she said. *points at waselreins, if she'll excuse me for pointing* xD; Updated the cast list, too~!
Stephie Z.

OkamiOkami

Hi~ This is PinkParasolMage's friend~

*waves* As she already said, I am doing Daisya :3