Fanime ninja assassination game

Started by abcbadcat, December 16, 2007, 12:56:27 AM

EvilBunnyKid

I really like the post-it idea, and to tell who has just assasinated you we can put like little designs on the post-it.  Kinda like AIR GEAR and their stickers.  I would really like to play that way, cause I really dont like walking around with sharpie all over my skin, I cosplay people!!

Also if a cosplayer was playing I dont think that they would take the chance of having someone mark their costume. :'(

Druix

A dollar? Sure, I'll pitch in if we do this!

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

abcbadcat

Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on December 20, 2007, 10:45:49 AM
I really like the post-it idea, and to tell who has just assasinated you we can put like little designs on the post-it.  Kinda like AIR GEAR and their stickers.  I would really like to play that way, cause I really dont like walking around with sharpie all over my skin, I cosplay people!!

Also if a cosplayer was playing I dont think that they would take the chance of having someone mark their costume. :'(

Sharpies is the ultimate way to go but I understand some people don't want to walk around with sharpie on their skin and clothes.

OH YEAH! AIR GEAR! I saw a few episodes of that series and I did get to the stickers thing. Good idea lol.

xRaMeNx117

Ok well um I have a few question. 1 if people are assassinated are they out of the game or can they still hunt? 2 are we gonna know who else is playing? If not how do you plan on makeing it so that no one knows who else is playing? 3 If you can still hunt after you've been caught isn't it unfair cuz that one person knows what you look like and can get you again later.

I'll buy some post its in case people are unale to bring there own.
XBL GamerTag: xViciousxRamenx

Kenie

:D hye my name is . . . well me no telly. But anyway my friend suggested doing this and I got sugar cane hyper over it so I have agreed to do this game. So now I shall get a pack of trully evil pink post-its with pretty flowers.  >:( THEY WILL KILL WITH CUTE FUZZY PINKNESS!!
Live a Life at Ease
Always Follow Your Dreams

xRaMeNx117

Quote from: Kenie on December 21, 2007, 04:48:24 PM
:D hye my name is . . . well me no telly. But anyway my friend suggested doing this and I got sugar cane hyper over it so I have agreed to do this game. So now I shall get a pack of trully evil pink post-its with pretty flowers.  >:( THEY WILL KILL WITH CUTE FUZZY PINKNESS!!
LMAO!!! Oh man I needed that thanks!
XBL GamerTag: xViciousxRamenx

localuvr

Quote from: xRaMeNx117 on December 22, 2007, 01:19:57 AM
Quote from: Kenie on December 21, 2007, 04:48:24 PM
LMAO!!! Oh man I needed that thanks!
ROLF!!! Me too! Thanks for that, Kenie!
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

SadisticAion

Hey I've been reading this and I think that this game will be a really great idea...

I think to prevent the random groping-ness of peoples (even if they like it heheheheheeh)  I think that the targeted areas should be the back,sholders,and the nape of the neck..(maxximum pw0n4g3!!!)

I also think that people should use post-its and special stickers (if they have enough stickers to pull it off) then go ahead and use them....

I'm sure that everyone wants to play and I honestly think that people still wanna play even if they get offed by another player...... so why don't those who are playing when their backs are completely covered(or sumthin ike that..) Collect them and in the end..... we can count them up... and take the # of kill u have and - the # of damage u have taken.....

abcbadcat

Quote from: SadisticAion on December 26, 2007, 04:12:43 PM
Hey I've been reading this and I think that this game will be a really great idea...

I think to prevent the random groping-ness of peoples (even if they like it heheheheheeh)  I think that the targeted areas should be the back,sholders,and the nape of the neck..(maxximum pw0n4g3!!!)

I also think that people should use post-its and special stickers (if they have enough stickers to pull it off) then go ahead and use them....

I'm sure that everyone wants to play and I honestly think that people still wanna play even if they get offed by another player...... so why don't those who are playing when their backs are completely covered(or sumthin ike that..) Collect them and in the end..... we can count them up... and take the # of kill u have and - the # of damage u have taken.....

I only want to use post-its as the stick'em on them is easily removable. If we use stickers then that could possibly ruin peoples clothes/costumes.

I like the kills - deaths idea.

If you are playing then you HAVE to have the post-its visible in your hand. I need to decide a big enough size so it is visible.

Also, the contact spots will most likley be the shoulders and upper back.

We still have lots of time to fully think this through but I am glad so many people are interested in my little idea.

Thanks guys and spread the word.

:D

Thisiskat

I'll bring my post it notes this year

localuvr

So, how are we going to be doing this? Is it a one day thing? Every day thing? are there certain hours to this? How will we meet up and get into teams? I'd reeeeeaaaallllllyyyy like to know, thankies!

Otaku_Princess

abcbadcat

Quote from: localuvr on January 03, 2008, 07:30:49 PM
So, how are we going to be doing this? Is it a one day thing? Every day thing? are there certain hours to this? How will we meet up and get into teams? I'd reeeeeaaaallllllyyyy like to know, thankies!

Im pretty sure this will be going on from Friday - Sunday (since alot of people don't even show up for Monday).

It will be going on at all times.

No meet up, no teams, if you see someone else with post-its in their hands then you have to sneak up behind them and stick them.

but the main focus... YOU CANNOT BE SEEN! If you are seen, you have to find someone else or find a way to sneak up on them. This will keep people from running around in a circle trying to tag eachother.

ALSO... I don't think we're gonna do money. That would be a little rediculous and there are ways to cheat.

It'll just be a casual side game for people to play.

Im thinking we could have a meet up on Friday so we know who is playing and possibly take a group pic or something.

Final rules/ideas haven't been decided on but we still have plenty of time.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

localuvr

Okay, thankies! Gonna have to go on Friday, now. Thankies, and see you there!  ;)

abcbadcat

Quote from: localuvr on January 04, 2008, 05:55:20 PM
Okay, thankies! Gonna have to go on Friday, now. Thankies, and see you there!  ;)

Oh you don't need too.

Whenever it is convienent for everyone.

BrightHeart76

Please feel free to do whatever makes you happy.  But I feel I need to make one thing clear.

My name is Chrissy.  I will be one of few people there with hair actually dyed pink.  I will be cosplaying as Tsunade (Naruto), Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle) and Nuriko (Fushigi Yuugi).  If you see me do not put a post-it note on me.  If you're lucky all that will happen is I'll have a social anxiety moment freak out and run back to my hotel room and it will ruin fanime for me.  If you're unlucky not only will I have a social anxiety moment but I will report you to convention authorities and ask that you be repremanded.  Nobody wants that. :-[

You really need a reliable way to identify people who are willing participants.  Looking for someone with post it notes is not reliable.  I carry post it's in my purse at all times, if I pull them out to write down some information is some person who missed the Friday meeting going to mistakenly think I'm in the game and tag me?

I'm sorry this sounds so negative.  Like I said, I'm not trying to stop your game.  Just PLEASE make sure no one tags me, I'm very sensitive to being touched from behind and I simply do not want people puting notes on me...reminds me of the "kick me" signs from Middle School.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

abcbadcat

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on January 04, 2008, 08:16:29 PM
Please feel free to do whatever makes you happy.  But I feel I need to make one thing clear.

My name is Chrissy.  I will be one of few people there with hair actually dyed pink.  I will be cosplaying as Tsunade (Naruto), Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle) and Nuriko (Fushigi Yuugi).  If you see me do not put a post-it note on me.  If you're lucky all that will happen is I'll have a social anxiety moment freak out and run back to my hotel room and it will ruin fanime for me.  If you're unlucky not only will I have a social anxiety moment but I will report you to convention authorities and ask that you be repremanded.  Nobody wants that. :-[

You really need a reliable way to identify people who are willing participants.  Looking for someone with post it notes is not reliable.  I carry post it's in my purse at all times, if I pull them out to write down some information is some person who missed the Friday meeting going to mistakenly think I'm in the game and tag me?

I'm sorry this sounds so negative.  Like I said, I'm not trying to stop your game.  Just PLEASE make sure no one tags me, I'm very sensitive to being touched from behind and I simply do not want people puting notes on me...reminds me of the "kick me" signs from Middle School.

I doubt you would have bright green 3x3 post it notes in your hands at all times.

The meet up is there so we can see who is actually playing and so we can decide the last final rules... and to see what is off limits.

but now we know, don't tag the girl with actual pink hair.

:D

localuvr

Quote from: abcbadcat on January 04, 2008, 06:57:47 PM

Oh you don't need too.

Naw, you just gave me an excuse to come Friday! *glomp* I should thank you! So thank you! But maybe you should do a poll on what day we should start. Keep me posted! Ja ne! Later!

abcbadcat

Quote from: localuvr on January 04, 2008, 10:21:53 PM
Quote from: abcbadcat on January 04, 2008, 06:57:47 PM

Oh you don't need too.

Naw, you just gave me an excuse to come Friday! *glomp* I should thank you! So thank you! But maybe you should do a poll on what day we should start. Keep me posted! Ja ne! Later!

Most likely on Friday so we can play all weekend.

localuvr