Where are you traveling from for Fanime?

Started by Squeeky_Moonkin, December 17, 2007, 04:48:58 PM

_Rena_

I'm coming from yeah Hayward, doesn't make a difference for me XD 30 minute drive. ahah

RyuHayabusa

Ok, all of you Hayward People contact me asap by aim or PM. I would like to meet you guys irl lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

redhead14159

I am traveling from St. Louis, Missouri with a friend of mine.  We were actually wondering if there's anyone between us and San Jose that is interested in car pooling? :-D

Mebbe

Moonblossom

Hah, I'm tempted to make myself a sign that says "I travelled 5000km to get here! Cookies plz!" now ><''

Tur713

Quote from: redhead14159 on January 16, 2008, 06:39:17 PM
I am traveling from St. Louis, Missouri with a friend of mine.  We were actually wondering if there's anyone between us and San Jose that is interested in car pooling? :-D
You're driving that?! :o
Founder - Fanime Dating Dojo

gackt_2003

coming from carson. [near long beach. if you dont know where that is...then i'm just coming from LA area]

mprojekt

I'm a local boy.  Fanime is about a 12min drive from Sunnyvale when there's no traffic.
"Live with a man forty years. Share his house, his meals, speak on every subject, then tie him up, and hold him over the volcano's edge, and on that day, you will finally meet the man."

FanFicGuru

Quote from: Tur713 on January 16, 2008, 10:15:36 PM
You're driving that?! :o

Cheaper and more fun than flying no doubt...

I'm coming from...san jose! OH THE HORROR!

You guys have it easy compared to my strenuous travel time...of like 10 minutes.

Hoorah.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

IshokuOsero

Northwestern Indiana... but it's easier to say Chicago since I live less than a half hour away from it.  :P

Kandybar

Wow, a lot of people coming from out of town!  That's real dedication, kudos to you!  If you find me at the con, I shall give you pocky for being awesome.  I shall be the extremely tall blonde chick in the company of a small Asian girl.  :P  (Go for the height combo, I may be in wigs all weekend)

Me, I shall find my lazy way over from Sunnyvale.  ;D

Moonblossom

If anyone wants to Poke the French Canadian, I will likely be hanging around the Gaia Online booth or events or whatever they're going to do this year, or looking for Pullip clothing and Re-Ment boxes in the dealer room. I'm about 5'10 and have dark brown hair, average but busty build. Feel free to say hi if you think you've found me!

BrightHeart76

This is my BEST FRIEND!!!  She's totally safe and not a serial killer or anything.  Anyone who can join her carpool should.  You'll have a blast, cause she's awesome like that, and it's gotta be cheaper than flying.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Ftwyn

Oathkeeper

well, i go to school in Pittsburgh, PA, and I'm coming home for summer only a week or two before. I consider myself a PA native...so I'm coming from Pennsylvania. ^_^
fanime 2009
Kaname Kuran
...teh smexiest you'll ever see. ;)

petdiekatze

I am Kitty. Hear me meow.

How do I sound like a good book? Just because I wield a pen does not mean I write myself.

obliviousedward

I'm coming down from Eureka, CA.  (Waaaay up in the corner of the state.)

And I'm going with Migi!  (See above three posts. XD)
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Super No 1

I coming from San Pedro, CA.  It's on the southern tip of Los Angeles.  If you went any further south, you'd be in the ocean.
Nergene A.
-super-no1.com - (Owner)
-J!-ENT - (Staff Photographer)
-Cosplay Underground - (Cosplay pictorials)

narutofan17

I'm coming from Oakland. I'm sure most people know where it is. *looks around* What more to say. XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

keirabug

im coming from sacramento. exactly two hours away from fanime. i've made the sacramento-san jose trips sooo many times. it seems very close to me.
Baby, the Stars Shine Bright