Animal Crossing: Wild world anyone?

Started by KawaiiAngel, December 30, 2007, 10:01:44 PM

KawaiiAngel

I just got it for xmas, anyone have it/want to wifi me?

KawaiiAngel

no one? I'm scared of inviting random people to my town because there are people out there that can destroy the gamecard... :-\ :'(

Jerry

I would if I could, but No wii Victoria.

We'll have to set up a gathering specifically for Wii game/ movie night soon.

Is there other games that you could connect via wifi ?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

KawaiiAngel

its nintendo ds, not wii XD
uhmmmm i have zelda?

sunrise-oasis

My sister may/would like to join but the problem is seeders... (* i already know what they are, Its kinda hard to trust people with their games... like the wifi's 300 CC circuit whos using a pro action replay -_-!....*)

KawaiiAngel

I totally know what you  mean!! I heard that one group destroyed over 800 game cards

...why do people do that ='[

I would be willing to play with your sister if she wants to, I'm pretty sure she's not a seeder right? lol

seeders are scary :'(

sunrise-oasis

She is'nt the seeders type. And she does'nt have a pro action replay. I do but i don't have animal crossing (but im not a seeder).
Maybe the reason why people do that is because they are more board and want to get even with society or doing stupid pranks:o which is really heart breaking. I think nintendo should do something about this. but IM kinda happy that they already solved the problem with the Pokemon Games.  (TOO many givin away hacks of pokemon >_<!)

Gatsby

I have Wild World. I'd be willing to play with ya some time. I haven't played in a while so I should fix up my town. On a happy note I have almost every rare item.