chainmail stuffs!- now accepting commisions

Started by destranacion, December 31, 2007, 03:46:17 AM

destranacion

well due to the popularity of my gift to karen(a bracelet) i was prompted that i should sell my stuff!
i make all varieties and various styles of chianmail! (btw karen if you see this please post a pic of your bracelet if possible) i know all of the weaves and can use any ring size.
i can do it in the following metals:silver,sterling,nickel plated silver, stainless steel, copper, aluminum,galvanized steel (armor only), gold fill,brass, or gold(various qualities).

with the copper and aluminum i can color the rings to any color!

prices will vary on materials, special tools, hour considered and etc. i actually hate charging for my work so most likely you will end up paying for the materials and a little bit extra!

i have also made many lgbt pride items for people  i will show you a few jewelry pieces and my coif(hood) and you can pm me for othe pics cause i have a ton of other stuff i made! a specialty of mine is a handflower/ slave bracelet so extra love goes into every one of those ordered. k i look forward to doing buisiness with you!

~jesus~

pika ball player!

official jesus of fanime con!

felicity869

It doesn't really show the detail all that well but in the pictures from the gathering (which I posted a link to on that thread) there's a picture of Karen with her bracelet.

Once I'm not poor I totally want a necklace like the black & silver one but with less silver, more red and less celtic knots, more...something...roses perhaps....

Sunara Ishi

This reminds me of when one of my friend asked a fellow friend (who also made things with chainmail) to make her a chainmail bikini. I doubt he was as skilled as you appear to be.

The stuff you make looks cool. >.<
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

BunofGovt

Whoa!  Your work is very nice!  My brother works with chainmail, usually bracelets but he's worked some larger pieces, also.  I particularly like the, um, head piece (damn, I know what that's called, why can't I think of it?).  I wonder if you could make arm gauntlets?  I wonder how hard it would be to keep them in place?

Or something like the hand cover in the first picture, but with a bit more extending up the wrist?

:-\
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Lactose

a necklace could be fun... =D

but i'd need a very general price estimate before i could commit to anything. =)
Lactose = Liz

LadyKaren

ArynChris

:o  I don't even know where to begin.  Could you post some example prices?  What you would charge for each of those pieces in the pictures, for example?

destranacion

Quote from: ArynChris on February 09, 2008, 07:35:46 PM
:o  I don't even know where to begin.  Could you post some example prices?  What you would charge for each of those pieces in the pictures, for example?
honestly the only thing i would charge over 20$ for is the coif because it is fitted seamed and contains a huge amount of steel other than that like 20 for the neclace 15 for the handflower(actually maybe 20 due to the fact that i used real gold rings) but standard for those is 10-15$ and the pendant like 5$
pika ball player!

Nanashi

How much would you charge for a 16-gauge stainless steel chain shirt? I understand that's a lot of work, and thus I'm willing to pay a very high price for it.
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

destranacion

well it depends on if you plan on wearing a gambeson under it or not also it depends on sleeve length how long you want the shirt to hang and overall how big you are factor this in with material cost and you have a price!

K i just checked material prices and i cannot get 16 g in saw cut so they would have to be machine cut which i do not like but it is acceptable. as it will not came apart due to the nature of the metal unless you are willing to go 18g i would say the materials would cost me 30 to 80 dollars depending on your measurements being 16 g machine cut stainless steel rings
pika ball player!

Moonblossom

How much would a slave bracelet in mainly black with silver and red accents (I would leave that up to you, but maybe a trim or something, just little details) cost? My hands are kind of long, so if I can afford it I'll get you some precise measurements, if that would help.

destranacion

pika ball player!

TaikoMoon

Hm... I may need you in the future. Buwahhahahaha.

Nice stuff dude.
"Friendly fire isn't"
'08 cosplay(s) All still debatable:
Chibi Maya/tenjho tenge
Ibuki/Street Fighter

XpHoBiaX

Wow I would love something from you in the future. (Right now I gotta watch my spending XD)

I have an idea...but it may be a difficult one...so I will just wait a bit lol.

TC X0 Lt 0X

How much would that Cross Keychain be, assuming I want one.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

destranacion

pika ball player!

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.