2010 Cosplay Murder Mystery?

Started by Gatsby, January 16, 2008, 09:29:23 PM

Rodney_Pheonix

Here's to hoping everything goes well. See you all tomorrow.
Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

Rodney_Pheonix

Seems to have gone well. sorry I was out cold on Sunday morning. Finished the poster for the event.
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

SangSeiku

Thanks to everyone for participating~

Yay for totally messy dry runs and test events ;P

Hope to see you guys next year~  And just on around the forums until then~

If we've got any new ideas for improvement that would be awsome (So we should probably start a new thread for 2010 eventually~)

See you later~

(And thanks so much Rodney_Pheonix for making the poster~  Maybe we can use it next round~  :D)

Rodney_Pheonix

Lemme dig out the photo of the poster... I'll probably get some new oil pastels (or at least a couple new cans of matte finish) and make a new one though.

Ah here we go.

Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

SangSeiku

That's so awsome!  I wish we could have used it~

We'll see how this year goes then?

Rodney_Pheonix

I've still got it, and once I get some new pastels/spray finish I can do some touch ups on it if you want.
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

Yuutousei

This sounds fun "D

Someone might have suggested this but, to make it more interactive, you could play the Mafia game, hahaha.
SELLING!
Check out my current Cosplays, Panels & Plans!

Rodney_Pheonix

Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?

Cosplay Cyborg

I heard about this after it happened last year and I was really intrigued. I'd like to participate this year, if I can. Whoever's organizing this can definitely send me an email if they want -> [email protected]

- Cy

SangSeiku

I think, that if we have time to organize things this year, instead of prompting everyone day of, we could discuss everything before hand in a chatroom instead.  (Not on the forums, so we don't give anything away, but on yahoo, or aim~)

(That and it will probably be easier to pull together the story and etc with more brains on the squad.)

(And, as one of the participants last year suggested, do you think this would go over better as an interactive panel?)

BSaphire

The Gatherings Department will be starting a new project this year at the riser stage on the 1st floor of the convention center. It is called Drive by Cosplay. There will be more info on this later, but since the original poster is not updating this thread I am going to lock it. Also, if someone wants Cosplay Murder Mystery to happen it needs a new thread and an organizer to run it. If it is something you want to do unofficially then perhaps you will come to the riser stage during the "Drive By" hours.
Thanks
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC