2008 E-Gaming Console Room Import Game Requests needed from Fanime Attendees

Started by Tsuchimi Rin-chan, January 26, 2008, 03:22:39 AM

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

;D  Hi Everyone!!!! My name is Jason Estioko.  I'm one of Richard Johnson's (New Fanime Con 2008 E-Gaming Head) very good friend and former Fanime Con 2006 E-gaming Staffer.  Yes once again I will help Staff Fanime's E-gaming Room by providing some import Games.

I would like to obtain requests and feedback from all Fanime Attendees on what Import Games you wish to be run on any console at this years 2008 E-gaming console room.  Doesn't matter if its from Nintendo's Famicom all the way up to the Sony Playstation 3.  This will only be for informational purposes to improve this years E-gaming room.  You can ask any other questions as well and I along with any of the E-gaming Staffers will respond to you post haste.

Thanks a lot and hope to see you guys at Fanime.

Jason Nagal Estioko
2006 E-Gaming Console Staffer.

Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

sunrise-oasis

im wondering if Fanime is going to have GNT: ex 2....
I know its a no XD!!!!!!!!!but never hurts to ask!

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Hi sunrise-oasis and everyone that is posting their Import Console Video Game Requests!!!!  Please provide the full game name and optional description of the Import Game if you like so the Fanime Boards will see.

I myself cannot understand abbreviated and or short cut names of the so and so game requests so please be detailed and specific as possible.

When Richard, Myself and the other E-gaming Staffers come up with what games we are going to showcase at E-gaming, we will post the final lists of Domestic and Import Games on the Website and or Message boards.

As for Game Tournaments its TBA.  Tentative or Final Schedule of what game tournaments we are going to hold is still being worked on.  Prizes may be given out to the winners but that issue is still being decided upon.

Final Lists of E-gaming events will be posted at least one month before the convention to give you guys the heads up.

Again thanks for participating in leaving feedback to this thread.  All Suggestions will be read and taken into consideration.

Jason Nagal Estioko

Fanime 2006 E-gaming Console Staffer  ;D
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

JTchinoy

Bleach: Blade Battlers 2nd is the official name of the game.
Sony PS2 Japanese game released September 27, 2007.
Not sure what other information you need :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

sunrise-oasis

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-z3-49-en-15-Naruto+ninja+taisen+ex-70-26sc.html

lol,*breathes*
This game is about how a young ninja name naruto grew up and continue his journey to find Sasuke along with his friends name sakura and Kakashi, but kakashi is ill because he used his sharingan techinque at a huge completely level, mean while itachi and kisame are doing nothing but waiting for pain's order, Gaara, temari and kankouru are still back at their home town since the Gaara arc story is over. Saosori is dead and the game has 2 versions, one with an armor mode and one without the armor mode, Knowing this game it leads from the aftermath of Gaara being rescued all the way to naruto seeing sasuke for the first time in 1.5 years (2 years maybe, i don't know)...

AS YOU MAY NOTICED I HAVE SPELLING ERRORS!... IM TIRED, Im angry, and apparently I never got enough sleep since im still doing my outfit!!!!!!! plus everyone knows wtf naruto is about -_-!. otherwise I can explain the controls!!!!......nah forget it..im too tired to explain..EVERYONE Gamefaqs IT!!!...too lazy?? heres a link!!! http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/game/943047.html