Halo 3

Started by JohnnyAR, January 26, 2008, 10:25:59 PM

JohnnyAR

Anyone play it? is anyone an expert at the game? Because I have a question that I couldn't get answered by searching on google. Mbye I should start a Halo 3 gathering someday.

Jun-Watarase

I noticed this a while ago, but hadn't said anything... What happened to the Games board? There's a thread on the PS3, the Wii, Bioshock, and now Halo 3. Though, I think you'd get more responses there, than here.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

JohnnyAR

Shinsengumi

I still need to try it out, I've seen ending to it but I'll try it out soon, I'm not a big halo fan but I like to play FPS.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

God91125

Quote from: JohnnyAR on January 26, 2008, 10:25:59 PM
Anyone play it? is anyone an expert at the game? Because I have a question that I couldn't get answered by searching on google. Mbye I should start a Halo 3 gathering someday.

Whats your question? Cause if theres any other Halo "experts" around here I'd love a good challenge fu fu fu anyways Halo fanboy here :P

Golden State Warrior

I play Halo 3. Mostly on the weekends, though. I ain't an expert, but I can hold my own with a Battle Rifle.