H20 footprints in the sand

Started by Baker!-!, January 28, 2008, 06:54:39 PM

Baker!-!

are they gonna sell stuff from that anime if u havent seenit its really good looking up on youtube
WAHHHHHHHHH where is patty and hiyori when you need them the most

cosplays for 09
main:Eevee ginjika ?%
Sides:Mitsuru 15% lol i have the hair naturally

Lisu

100% chance
will outsell Naruto and Bleach.

Chun

Quote from: Lisu on January 28, 2008, 10:05:06 PM
100% chance
will outsell Naruto and Bleach.

Absolutely True.

I bet Suzaku's manliness on it.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Baker!-!

im asking for H20 footprints in the sand
WAHHHHHHHHH where is patty and hiyori when you need them the most

cosplays for 09
main:Eevee ginjika ?%
Sides:Mitsuru 15% lol i have the hair naturally

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

It depends on the dealers as to whether or not they will Import mechandise from the anime H20.  Its not like the old days of the anime con dealers room where dealers import like crazy but as of today most dealers are only out there to make a quick buck thus goes the flood of Naruto (Insert any Mainstream Licensed anime and mechandise here) are available.

Last year I was looking for Lucky Star Mechandise at the Fanime Con dealers room but sadly of no avail I was not able to find one nor has any american anime import dealer in the dealers room knew of Lucky Star and its popularity in Japan.  Same goes back in 2006 when I was looking for Haruhi Merchandise when the anime came out in Japan around 2006 and I was looking for Haruhi stuff in the same dealers room.

Until then just hope and pray some Anime dealer at this years Fanime Con 2008 is die hard enough to bring over merchandise from Japan based on the latest and newest anime airing this year and as of this time.

I haven't watched H20 as of yet and just only heard of it from one of my Newtype Japan Issues.  Maybe a video game will be released in Japan only in the future but as of yet you can only wait and see.

Jason Nagal Estioko

Former Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Video Game Console Staffer
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

Xeluu

There are generally one or two dealers that have a small amount of items from series only popular in Japan. They're generally overpriced though. D:
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas