Table Top, as in RPG

Started by Moondancer, January 30, 2008, 10:52:20 AM

Tomberry

Terrific.  So who's DMing and how many people do we have total?

TC X0 Lt 0X

Talu-Chan is DMing, and as for people, I think 4 to 7 including you.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

talu-chan

Just so y'alls know I have a flight to catch on monday mornin so we wont be going way too late.
These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which, as they kiss, consume.

havok rt

Don't worry if the people are itching for more I'll step in as DM. As long as I can play PC for awhile I'm happy.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

Ayanami Rei First Child

Wow it was great to see the tabletop games be so popular this year! Last year I saw the tables be open a lot, but this year....this year it was a definite success ^_^

Next year I'd love to participate in a Bleach RP, or a BESM game. Something more anime themed ^_^

TC X0 Lt 0X

Ah yes, that reminds me...

Where was the game?

If you guys got the game running, I'm sorry but I couldn't find it. I asked around the Game room at 11:00 on Sunday (the time I believe we were supposed to meet up) but from what I was told, no one there had any idea about it.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

mDuo13

One thing Tabletop Gaming should've done better at the con this year is have more tables and chairs! Especially when there were card game tournaments going on, huge sections of the Tabletop area were reserved, and there were no free spots to play random pickup games! That was pretty frustrating.

Actually, differentiating between the "reserved for tournaments" area and the "pickup play" area would be a big improvement for next year. Then you could put a sign up next to the tourney tables, with a timetable of all the tournaments so you could look and see if those tables are free for pickup play (i.e. late at night).