Fortune Cookies.

Started by Golden State Warrior, February 12, 2008, 09:42:22 PM

Golden State Warrior

I don't recall getting any unusual or negative fortunes. What about you? If not, just post your most memorable fortune.

Mine was, "You will experience a great change in your life." Or something to that extent.

Six months later, I left California for the East Coast. Cali was my home for twenty something odd years.

Runewitt

ok, got this one on sunday, i was working in the bathroom and took a break for dinner.

"Anything worth doing was worth doing yesterday."

so i was kinda WTF?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Sunara Ishi

I haven't got any cool ones but I heard one of my friends got one that said "Smile if you like this fortune cookie."
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Gatsby

My friend got one when we went to Chinese food that said something along the lines of "You should watch yourself and sleep with one eye open."

redroses3164

My friend bought some type of Chinese food at our high school and it came with a fortune cookie that said "Stay drug free!"
that's all it said... Wahoo it's not like a fortune cookie will STOP you from doing drugs if you're doing that kinda thing but whatever xD

There are also other variations like "Too cool for school!" and random corny stuff like that.

Gatsby

I had a fortune cookie today! My fortune reads, "Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life."
^_^ I like it.

PS: All my friends think I'm weird because I like the taste of fortune cookies. Anyone else like them?

Golden State Warrior

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on February 13, 2008, 03:59:25 PM
I had a fortune cookie today! My fortune reads, "Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life."
^_^ I like it.

PS: All my friends think I'm weird because I like the taste of fortune cookies. Anyone else like them?

The taste of the fortune cookie is very unique. I can't find anything else like it.

Well... maybe those waffle cones are pretty close.

Lactose

my bf got one that says 'you will travel far and wide for love and pleasure' like 3 days before he came out here. =) that was pretty cool. lol
Lactose = Liz

BrightHeart76

A couple days after my Mom died I got one that said "Time is the greatest healer".
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Sucrose

The best one I ever found:

It will never leave my wallet.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Moonblossom

I usually get generic sucky ones. I make them better by tacking "in bed" onto the ends of them.

"You will come to a great fortune - in bed."
"You will find new love - in bed."

My mom did get one a while back that said "You will dazzle your boss with your work skills" or something, which just ended up hilarious when I added the in bed thing.

XpHoBiaX

I get paragraphs for my fortunes. I Usually keep them becuase they are like 4 sentances long. XD Unfortunately I can't find them, nor do I have the ability to remember such long winded fortunes. XD

dibbly

i once had a cookie tell me to exercise and diet. I'M UNDER WEIGHT! WTF!
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

edendreams

when i was younger i got this twice "you will win the miss universe competition." .... that's a body building competition for women... NO THANKS!

a little art by me ^-^

OniCourseMusha

oh god the worst fortune cookie i ever had.

"kiss to the person sitting right next to you"
I'M NOT GONNA KISS MY OWN MALE COUSIN!!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

KawaiiAngel

I just had some chinese food the other night and it told me "You will find the one you will marry within the year" - IT LIES

ChenCzen

Quote from: KawaiiAngel on February 24, 2008, 08:20:24 PM
I just had some chinese food the other night and it told me "You will find the one you will marry within the year" - IT LIES

sounds like you still have some time.

to contribute: "your wife is a wh*re"
Except for ending communism, slavery, nazism, and fascism, WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING!!

Jerry

in bed?

i luve fortune cookies.

Homer: its because fortune cookie told me too...  :-[
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

ChenCzen

Quote from: Jerry on February 25, 2008, 09:58:29 AM
in bed?

I think it was rude enough, and I was just glad I wasn't married. Seriously I think they are scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to come up with fortunes nowadays.

"man who seeks wisdom from cookie leave with full stomach and empty head."
Except for ending communism, slavery, nazism, and fascism, WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING!!

redroses3164