Parking Prices for Hilton and Fairmont

Started by Aya Brea X, February 13, 2008, 01:41:10 AM

Aya Brea X

Hilton and Fairmont are the only two hotels listed on the hotel site with no parking prices listed.  Does this mean they are not discounted?  And if not discounted, what are the regular prices?  Thanks!

PassingTheBuck

Quote from: Aya Brea X on February 13, 2008, 01:41:10 AM
Hilton and Fairmont are the only two hotels listed on the hotel site with no parking prices listed.  Does this mean they are not discounted?  And if not discounted, what are the regular prices?  Thanks!

Hilton's parking will be linked to what the City is charging for it's underground parking, which should be about $10.00 per day for this year.  As for the Fairmont, well they are really expenisve, Valet is about $26.00 per day, self parking should be around $20.00 per day.

Craige...
Craige Howlett
Finance Director
FanimeCon/Clockwork
2003-2016

G.I.R

Quote from: PassingTheBuck on February 14, 2008, 08:26:16 PM
Quote from: Aya Brea X on February 13, 2008, 01:41:10 AM

Hilton's parking will be linked to what the City is charging for it's underground parking, which should be about $10.00 per day for this year.  As for the Fairmont, well they are really expenisve, Valet is about $26.00 per day, self parking should be around $20.00 per day.

Craige...
Whaaaa?  I stayed at the Hilton last year and self parking was only ten dollars a day.  Has it really gone up that much?

Moonblossom

He said the Hilton should be $10 a day, how has that gone up? It's the Fairmont that's super expensive, no?

Glitch

In the past hilton has charged me 14 bucks for their parking. So I stick with the city's parking of 10.

Squeeky_Moonkin

I just called the Hilton. For reserved guests self parking is a8 a day with in and out privlages.