ROOMATE(S) WANTED: >.>

Started by Kegan_Flame, February 15, 2008, 09:31:13 PM

Kegan_Flame

Looking for 1-2 roomates for 1 bedroom (master with connecting bath) in a townhouse located in gilroy.

To move in with 2 girls, 18&19.

Rent for room: 700-800 a month

Two bedroom townhouse, 1108 square feet. Washing machine, microwave, fridge. Brand new. Only a year old. Garage.

Great place!!! message for more info.

otakuapprentice

if only i had all of my crap together, i'd jump at the opportunity to move; but i fail.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Kegan_Flame

otakuapprentice

hell, you're telling me.

too many bad memories in oakland...
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Gatsby

If I was 18 I'd throw all my stuff in a bag and go! Sadly I'm not. >_<

XpHoBiaX

I would, but at the rate things are going down the drain I can't do anything. HOWEVER....I will be looking to study for an Xray technician. lol I've already had a lot of the classes that they mention in the certificate course. X] WIN
Seeing as how my finacial advisor for AAU pissed me off and I won't be going to AAU anytime soon.

LadyKaren

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on February 16, 2008, 06:13:18 PM

Kegan and little Alex rooming together.

That makes me snicker.

And you technically don't need to be 18 to move out. Just parent consent.

Kegan_Flame

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: LadyKaren on February 21, 2008, 06:42:51 PM

You don't. I'm 17 and technically won't be legal until November. I'm living on my own at the moment, and living with Kegan and another girl (though many people will disagree with me doing this, kekeke) sounds wonderful. What's there not to love about living with a bunch of girls, one of which is mildly attractive? I sure wouldn't have a problem with it.

... despite it being over my budget and all the way in Gilroy, it's a good offer for what it is.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Long

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 22, 2008, 10:33:16 AM

You don't. I'm 17 and technically won't be legal until November. I'm living on my own at the moment, and living with Kegan and another girl (though many people will disagree with me doing this, kekeke) sounds wonderful. What's there not to love about living with a bunch of girls, one of which is mildly attractive? I sure wouldn't have a problem with it.

... despite it being over my budget and all the way in Gilroy, it's a good offer for what it is.
D: Sounds slashy. x3

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Kegan_Flame on February 15, 2008, 09:31:13 PM
Looking for 1-2 roomates for 1 bedroom (master with connecting bath) in a townhouse located in gilroy.

To move in with 2 girls, 18&19.

Rent for room: 700-800 a month

Two bedroom townhouse, 1108 square feet. Washing machine, microwave, fridge. Brand new. Only a year old. Garage.

Great place!!! message for more info.

Damn! If I had a job and saved good amount of cash than I would quickly sign a parent consent form, pack up, and run out of my parent's house waving goodbye with a big grin on my face. I would love have roommates, the closest thing I had to a roommate was my cousin when he came to San Jose for SJSU.

But its in Gilroy and I don't want to move out of San Jose I'm too attached to San Jose.

So I would have to say no, no because its too far for me. I don't like having to move that far.

Jerry

I need to figure out good interview questions for potential roomies...

If you've been recently apartment hunting...

could you give me an idea of the random (and probably repeative questions) you've been asked in regards to finding a good potential room-mate?

Kthnx-get well soonz kegan monsterz.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Kegan_Flame

Sure thing!

We dont have TOO many, because these are the ones we ask over the phone or email, then we want to meet them.. normally you'd ask these basic ones, then have some follow-up questions about anything you are concerned about or just want to know :)

What are the genders of everyone living in the houshold?
What are everyones names?
And ages?
Are you alcohol/(420) friendly?
Sociable?
Parties? Gatherings? Movie nights?
Do they go out?
Are they home during the day? Are they home a lot at night? (this is just for reference.. if they pay the rent.. or if we're paying the rent and living there, i don't really care how much they are or are not home)
What's the bathroom situation, is it shared?
Do they go to school? what are their school hours? Do they need quiet hours for studying?
Do they work? What are their work hours?
And then we ask them to tell us a little about themselves, interests, personality. that kind of thing.

:P