an cafe promo code pre-reg surpsrise

Started by Squeeky_Moonkin, February 19, 2008, 06:43:01 PM

Tony

Erm ^^; The surprise isn't announced yet. It's not an instant perk or anything, it's a little more involved than that...
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Moonblossom

If we're not familiar with An Cafe, and aren't going to the concert, is it still worthwhile to put it in or will it end up just wasting reg staff's time?

jemz

Quote from: Mister_E on February 22, 2008, 05:46:55 PM
Quote from: jemz on February 21, 2008, 01:09:58 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on February 21, 2008, 01:05:51 PM
Okay cool I thought it was some crazy place i've never heard of, is this before the Masquerade?

Masquerade will be held on Saturday, May 24, 2008 at the Civic Auditorium.

Oh yeah now I remember, now what time is the ancafe show?

You can check for updates on the MusicFest's site (http://fanime.com/musicfest/).

Quote from: Moonblossom on February 23, 2008, 11:57:47 AM
If we're not familiar with An Cafe, and aren't going to the concert, is it still worthwhile to put it in or will it end up just wasting reg staff's time?

If you're not going to the concert or you're not interested in the band, you don't have to put the code in. I don't think it takes too much of Reg's time since you can enter the code in yourself. It does help with some statistics that allow Tony and I know how much interest is generated by the band and lets us plan the surprise for those who are big fans.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

Moonblossom

Alrighty, thanks for the clarification :)

I just wasn't sure if it was really only interesting to serious fans, and if putting the code in would just make more work for you guys later on (like prepping games or packages or something).

milan

If we pre-registered with the promo code "ancafeprelaunch", do we have to change it to "ancafe"? Is there a difference between the two?...

Acid_Android

Quote from: milan on February 23, 2008, 06:17:47 PM
If we pre-registered with the promo code "ancafeprelaunch", do we have to change it to "ancafe"? Is there a difference between the two?...

You can leave it as "ancafeprelaunch." (^^;;  )
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Mister_E

Now about that code, do I type it in that login area in the forum up top, I don't understand
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Acid_Android

Quote from: Mister_E on February 23, 2008, 06:36:21 PM
Now about that code, do I type it in that login area in the forum up top, I don't understand

The promo code is for those who pre-register...They type in the code on the promo code field when pre-registering on the website (^^;;   ).
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Mister_E

What if you already did that and it wasn't me but one of my folks? Everything but the Hotel has be payed for.

Sorry for asking I am more of a visual person.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Tony

If you're pre-registered for FanimeCon, then you have an account. You'd just need to log in and change the code.

And as stated, if you registered before the official announcement on the 18th and used "ancafeprelaunch": keep it! If you registered after then, just use "ancafe". We'll check the code against the registration date to make sure no one is trying to sneak it in.  ;)
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

bubydub

"Masquerade will be held on Saturday, May 24, 2008 at the Civic Auditorium. "

But I thought the Masquerade would be on Sunday!

Acid_Android

Quote from: bubydub on February 26, 2008, 08:33:36 PM
"Masquerade will be held on Saturday, May 24, 2008 at the Civic Auditorium. "

But I thought the Masquerade would be on Sunday!

Masquerade will be on Saturday this year.
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!