WonderCon

Started by Kandybar, February 20, 2008, 12:43:41 PM

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: vasher on February 27, 2008, 06:03:05 PM
Quote from: OniCourseMusha on February 27, 2008, 05:31:32 PM
Quote from: vasher on February 27, 2008, 03:38:55 PM
Hardly any cosplayers there.  There were a few really good ones, though- yay for Storm Troopers and Boba Fetts of the con.  And a couple fantastic Batmans/Supes.  The Spiderman skit in the masquerade was great, and the Leonidas one, too.  Arooh! XD
I enjoyed the Spiderman skit alot!  And I was so proud of my friend Kristy who cosplayed as Trish to win "best recreation" award.
Hey, I was in that skit, too. XD  Ada Wong (with rocket launcher) at your service.
GAHHHH!!! Ada Wong is my favorite character in RE (RE4 outfit is sexy).  You two did great up stage.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on February 27, 2008, 05:31:32 PM
Quote from: vasher on February 27, 2008, 03:38:55 PM
Hardly any cosplayers there.  There were a few really good ones, though- yay for Storm Troopers and Boba Fetts of the con.  And a couple fantastic Batmans/Supes.  The Spiderman skit in the masquerade was great, and the Leonidas one, too.  Arooh! XD
I enjoyed the Spiderman skit alot!  And I was so proud of my friend Kristy who cosplayed as Trish to win "best recreation" award.

KristIE  :P

Those Yip-yips were the best thing ever XD

rubymoonIII

>:( i wanted to go... the yip yips are cute.. :)
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Eurobeat King

I've finished posting all of my pictures for WonderCon.  Please check them out:

WonderCon 2008

Friday's Pictures

Saturday's Pictures

Sunday's Pictures

Enjoy the pics!  :)
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Ester-chan

I had heard Wondercon wasn't so great D: I heard there wasn't a lot going on. Mayhap I heard wrong?
Cosplays of 2010:
Sister Esther Blanchette - Trinity Blood
Rita Mordio - Tales of Vesperia
Roxas - Kingdom Hearts

rubymoonIII

are u kidding me david duchovany  was there ( the guy who played mulder from the x-files), Brendon fraiser was  there
all kinds of stars onicoursemusha was telling me about and didnt get david duchovanys autograph... >:(
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Jerry

yah supposedly theyre going to release another X-files movie...

whoa... does anyone actually remember that series?

man, that makes me feel old :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: Ester-chan on March 08, 2008, 08:26:30 PM
I had heard Wondercon wasn't so great D: I heard there wasn't a lot going on. Mayhap I heard wrong?
????
Check it out yourself before you make claims.
If u don't enjoy it, i guess its not your type of con.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

ultramangaia

Quote from: Jerry on March 09, 2008, 01:01:02 AM
yah supposedly theyre going to release another X-files movie...

whoa... does anyone actually remember that series?

man, that makes me feel old :P

I`ve been re-watching the whole show on the dvd boxsets I have.I only watch episodes here and there since I`m watching anime and live action movies through out the week.This is way I `m not a gamer.

I liked the con myself.I mostly go for the media panels and the dealers room.Also there is 2 seperate anime viewing room as well.

rubymoonIII

i started watching it on the scifi channel X3
@Digitalberii <--Twitter