Can someone make this for me?

Started by Kyonluver, February 22, 2008, 12:41:37 AM

Kyonluver

Uhh yeah, Hi! I need someone to please make
this outfit for me? Carl ~ .Hack//ZERO
The dress, gloves, and boots.
Resonable prices, please?
Either respond in here or PM me with quote.
Thanks again!

More Pictures for Reference:: Another  & another
[[sorry, its hard to find any pictures of this girl. =/ ]]

<Fanime '16>
Reese~ACNL
RainbowQuartz~SU
Alkaid~.Hack

sunrise-oasis

It would've been nice if you can try it and take on a challenge....

you get more respect if you do it by yourself but i kinda understand that you wanna cosplay this character....
I mean.....I understand the coat which is kinda easy to make..but then.....i don'tknow anything about guantlets...
but remmeber that most of these things to make does cost alot of money >_<! I mean herse a list of how muhc things are cost..

wigs:: ususally range from 25-45 dollars
fabric+in my neighborhood, it costs like 2.50-4.50 a yard but usually i buy 4-5 yards in total and find another fabric to mae it feel nice and warm
Props: this one uses cheap materials like huge leftover rolls and apply them piece by piece with cardboard or something else but they cost alot of hour making for it
Gauntlets..well this one is the same as props
Legs: yeah this is where it stops!!!! i don't even know how they might look like T_T!!!!!!

but all in all it will cost alot T_T!!!!!(*not sure to give an estimate*) but I suggets you try it yourself and see how it comes out;) wish of luck..

p.s. i mgiht help but the problem is how it looks like so far the reference are alright but its not easy to make this......it looks simple but its hard to do because of the first three reasons..
prop is what i dont do..just only fabrics ._<!

*note* sorry it took long to reply to this thread
*question: can you give me a list of search results you tried?? so far i already checked deviant art**