Started by JohnnyAR, February 25, 2008, 04:32:36 PM

Lactose

rofl
i do puzzles when im bored too. =P
Lactose = Liz

Moonblossom

Quote from: abcbadcat on March 03, 2008, 07:26:56 PM
Quote from: Moonblossom on March 03, 2008, 06:32:09 PM
I wouldn't sell the account as a whole, it's against the rules and while you might not have plans to come back, whoever buys the account will be screwed.

I'm Moonblossom on Gaia as well, if anyone who still goes on there wants to give me a poke sometime.

My GF and I talked to you last year in the Fanime forum.

You wanted Pinky Streets right?

Yep!

I collect the evil little things ><''

short_storiesgl

Quote from: Lactose on March 03, 2008, 07:30:07 PM
rofl
i do puzzles when im bored too. =P

puzzles on gaia FTW
Dance Staff Second

TaikoMoon

lol the puzzles  are fun. I mostly RP though. Well I should say used to RP. Kinda grew out of that stuff
"Friendly fire isn't"
'08 cosplay(s) All still debatable:
Chibi Maya/tenjho tenge
Ibuki/Street Fighter

abcbadcat

I swear the first time my couzin tried to get me on Gaia I thought it was super gay.

"You chat with other people and act like wolves and stupid shit like that and you dress your little person with stuff? Thats gay."

Then I saw the Penguin Slippers and totally got dragged in.

Then I met the creators, went to HQ, was in a Gaia movie, alpha tester for an undisclosed Gaia "game", and the rest was history.

Like I said, I still do check in daily to talk with some good friends.

short_storiesgl

Quote from: abcbadcat on March 04, 2008, 08:47:30 PM
I swear the first time my couzin tried to get me on Gaia I thought it was super gay.

"You chat with other people and act like wolves and stupid shit like that and you dress your little person with stuff? Thats gay."

ahahah  sotrue

and yeah i started to play this year but it got boring and the money ishard to get so blah
Dance Staff Second

abcbadcat

Quote from: short_storiesgl on March 04, 2008, 08:54:03 PM

ahahah  sotrue

and yeah i started to play this year but it got boring and the money ishard to get so blah

Play the marketplace, hold onto what you have, know what you want, set goals.

As for me since I have been there since mid '04... I have quite a bit big items I sell/trade etc.

short_storiesgl

Quote from: abcbadcat on March 04, 2008, 08:56:24 PM

ahahah  sotrue

As for me since I have been there since mid '04... I have quite a bit big items I sell/trade etc.

wel also so dont want to spend my real munnies on gaia money...
Dance Staff Second

abcbadcat

Quote from: short_storiesgl on March 04, 2008, 08:58:02 PM
Quote from: abcbadcat on March 04, 2008, 08:56:24 PM

ahahah  sotrue

wel also so dont want to spend my real munnies on gaia money...

Ewww, don't spend IRL money on Gaia moneys. The letters are cheap enough to buy with gold.

short_storiesgl

oh hell no i would never yo
Dance Staff Second

abcbadcat

I have a few times... I think I've only dropped about $30 total into Gaia and Gaia Merch but...

I've been to a few of Gaia's focus groups where they pay me for my opinion... which is awesome.

SOawesomeness

;.; I never had a ride to go to the focus groups.
But I really wanted to go.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

abcbadcat

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on March 04, 2008, 10:46:47 PM
;.; I never had a ride to go to the focus groups.
But I really wanted to go.

Awwww, they were pretty exciting but you didn't miss all too much.

vasher

What's with the Gaia hate?

Fishing is very possibly the greatest time-wasting game ever invented.

rude32

Quote from: vasher on March 05, 2008, 04:15:21 PM
What's with the Gaia hate?

Fishing is very possibly the greatest time-wasting game ever invented.
I like to waste my time with the puzzles, or watching old movies and tv shows on gaia.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

JohnnyAR

Quote from: abcbadcat on March 02, 2008, 09:05:56 PM
Quote from: short_storiesgl on March 02, 2008, 09:04:20 PM
Quote from: abcbadcat on March 02, 2008, 09:02:41 PM
I still Gaia it up but not as much as I used too.

I mainly just use it for one thread to catch up with friends.

Why would you want to chat on Gaia when we already have a forum here?

ahha good point.

I still like going on Gaia though since the little avatars are cool and they'll be adding in the battle system (finally) very soon.

Well here on the forums we don't exactly chat at the same time and on Gaia people talk instantly, I'm just feeling really bored right now.

OniCourseMusha

The onlyl time I head to gaia is regarding conventions stuff.  I tried starting threads myself and it gets eaten up by other peope's new thread by thread.  I hardly get to know people who posts on gaia.  I'm only have strong ties that i get to meet and recognize most people are from website is Fanime, cosplay.com, and ddrfreak boards.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Kazuko

Thread Necro!

I have a Gaia x: same username on here: Kazuko

abcbadcat

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on March 06, 2008, 08:53:22 PM
The onlyl time I head to gaia is regarding conventions stuff.  I tried starting threads myself and it gets eaten up by other peope's new thread by thread.  I hardly get to know people who posts on gaia.  I'm only have strong ties that i get to meet and recognize most people are from website is Fanime, cosplay.com, and ddrfreak boards.

This is why Gaia isn't as fun as it used to be. Back in '04 you can go to a forum and know most people and have pretty good friends but now... there are so many people everyone just gets forgotten and you aren't able to make those bonds with other people like you were able to years ago.

Mizuki

I trolled and raided Gaia for months. No thank you.