Where do you put all your things you get from conventions?

Started by SOawesomeness, February 27, 2008, 09:28:56 PM

SOawesomeness

No, I'm not talking about your merchandise, games, and ect. things you buy at conventions. I mean like, your badge and booklet things.

Or maybe I'm just weird and like keeping them, but I personally have my booklet and badge in a binder (in plastic paper holding thingies so I don't have to punch holes in everything) and just badges in a little shrine-like thing next to my manga.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Mister_E

I try to find spots that f\have a good view point, like last year I got a MS-06F Zaku Model, it's on my PS2 so I see it all the time
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

heeroyuy135

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Kandybar

My badges hang off my desk and my programs get saved on the bookcase.

Moonblossom

My badges are all hanging off my dressing table mirror, along with things like concert ticket stubs and whatnot.

Jun-Watarase

You know that uh... Code Geass paper pizza box that came with that one issue of NewType? (I don't remember the month. ;_;) I put 'em all in there. I still have that cool badge Tsubasa and Suspi made, too. I only keep my cool pre-reg badges, if they're laminated. I lose the paper ones that I get at doors... except the one for AX 2007, as that one is sort of significant. :J

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

LadyKaren

I have a box. In my closet.. It's getting kinda packed now... I'm probably going to need a new one soon. Maybe I should commission someone to make me a Con Box.

Sunara Ishi

I keep all my badges. I used them to keep them in little Galaxy Angel and Tokyo Mew Mew wallpapered box that I bought at fanime one year. But as a whim after my room got painted, I decided to hang them on the cord of my black light (and some on the cord of my 2003 badge). Its arranged so I can see them all. My fanime badges get prominence of course. The only one not there is my 2005 fanime boards one... >.>; I think that is in said box. I can't remember but it might've gotten torn so I can't hook it through the hole. -.-;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Chun

I put it in my memories shoebox, so that I can refer to them whenever I need a moment of nostalgia. I keep all the badges bundled together so they're like medals of war or something, hahaha.

Inside the same box is my personalized sketch, some omyoukuji from my trip in Japan, capsules, and other things.

...Hm... maybe I should finish up that post I did way back when about my trip...

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Shinsengumi

I put all my badges around my lap next to my desk, I might have to put them somewhere else cause it's getting full.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

punk_parfait

Rette

I have a shelf with all my FFVII and other Squeenix action figures and on the side there's a 2 foot chain of con badges.

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

edendreams

I have a few of mine in a little drawer I only kept the badges though

a little art by me ^-^

XpHoBiaX

I have all the business cards from alot of dealers, some coupon things I never used ;>.>
My badges are hanging by the shelf...My claw blades are safely packed in a coffin box. Everything else died in the storm. *sob*

dibbly

i have all mine badges hagging on my curtain in my room, the booklets are on my bookshelf in my closet.the flyers are recycled into scrap paper for whatever i need. ;)
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

TaikoMoon

I have mine hanging from my book shelf on this string thing back in the mainland.
"Friendly fire isn't"
'08 cosplay(s) All still debatable:
Chibi Maya/tenjho tenge
Ibuki/Street Fighter

Squeeky_Moonkin

sadly I have gotten rid of alot. Once i got married i lost alot of space for such things. So I am always rummaging through it all to see what is really junk, what could possibly sell and what i keep safe in a box till i have my own sweet sanctuary again...in this case a craft room @_@

Jyunishinsho

Badge-wise, they're inside a plastic bag...which is under my bed.
My figures that are not up...are also under my bed.
So are posters and postcards.
In other words, below my bed holds all my con-wares.

redroses3164

All of my badges are with my pictures I printed out. =) I put my badge and correspond it with the pictures I took that year.

Anything else like programs and fliers are on my bookshelf.