Hotel Reservation

Started by TC X0 Lt 0X, February 29, 2008, 03:38:04 PM

TC X0 Lt 0X

Exactly when should I reserve a hotel room(s)?
Me and my buddies are pretty much dirt poor right now and need to prioritize what we need to have a hassle Free Fanime.
Any help will be appreciated =3

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Xeluu

Now.

If you haven't already reserved a hotel room... well... if you were planning on staying at the Hilton or the Marriott, you're pretty much out of luck.

Go check this thread http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,8432.0.html to see which hotels still have open rooms.

And good luck.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

phoenixphire24

Quote from: Xeluu on February 29, 2008, 04:46:07 PM
Now.

If you haven't already reserved a hotel room... well... if you were planning on staying at the Hilton or the Marriott, you're pretty much out of luck.

Go check this thread http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,8432.0.html to see which hotels still have open rooms.

And good luck.

QFT. 4/5 of the rooms are already sold and the rest might be gone in the next month with pre-reg closing. However, you do not have to pay for the rooms right now. You're only making a reservation. They won't charge you until your stay.

IamTetsuo

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on February 29, 2008, 03:38:04 PM
Exactly when should I reserve a hotel room(s)?
Me and my buddies are pretty much dirt poor right now and need to prioritize what we need to have a hassle Free Fanime.
Any help will be appreciated =3

The Hilton and the Marriot are the cheapest, however they are sold out on most nights now.

However, lots of people cancel their reservations between now and the con.  So if you want to stay at the Hilton or Marriot just keep on checking the reservation system everyday and book as soon as a room becomes available.  That's how I got my room at the Marriot this year!

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Xeluu

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on March 01, 2008, 08:38:18 PM
Okay, thanks you guys.
Good luck with your room! Hope you're able to get a reservation where you wanted to.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas