What are the chances of me getting 2 autographs from An Cafe?

Started by Mister_E, February 29, 2008, 10:00:42 PM

Mister_E

One for me and one for my girlfriend, she like them and I always getting he a gift from Fanime.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Lar-Ki

I would like to get one for my friend too..

Are they going to do autographing? It seems like they wouldn't since they are very popular and well known... *Shrugs* You know them crazy fangirls sometimes.  :P

Sen

Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

heeroyuy135

Mister_E

Quote from: Sen on February 29, 2008, 11:10:55 PM
According to the Musicfest website..there's one that's TBA for Monday...
http://www.fanime.com/musicfest/schedule.html

But it also says on Sunday before the concert, so I might have to get up extra early so something. I hat it when it say TBA!!!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

jemz

You will only be able to get one autograph per session.

We are expecting a good crowd for them and we want to be fair to all who do show up to the autograph sessions and have a chance to get an autograph.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

Mister_E

Quote from: jemz on March 01, 2008, 02:07:01 AM
You will only be able to get one autograph per session.

We are expecting a good crowd for them and we want to be fair to all who do show up to the autograph sessions and have a chance to get an autograph.

Hmm, well maybe I could give her mine or find her something better and worth while.

I have other stuff to do on Monday.

Also if your still here, what are we getting for them to sign on, from past autograph sessions we get like posters, photos, stuuf like that...it was free or we have to by them.

Tony

That depends on their policy. We don't know yet. Typically they'll ask that you buy something from them, and then they'll sign whatever you like. It seems harsh, but that's how they earn a living - obviously they aren't making money off of ticket sales to Fanime!
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Death_Note_Matt

I would say that it would be very good. Because they are having an autograph session...
Another Player has Entered the Game

FanFicGuru

Quote from: Tony on March 01, 2008, 12:18:07 PM
That depends on their policy. We don't know yet. Typically they'll ask that you buy something from them, and then they'll sign whatever you like. It seems harsh, but that's how they earn a living - obviously they aren't making money off of ticket sales to Fanime!

Meh that doesn't seem harsh. I think it's actually good because it's better to have them sign something they produced rather than "OMG SIGN MY FOREHEAD! I'LL NEVER WASH IT AGAIN!" etc.

It's kind of like when I went to Play! and had one of the concert posters signed by the Arnie Roth and the other guys in charge. That was fun.

Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Nyxyin

If your girlfriend likes An Cafe, why wouldn't she want go to Fanime with you to see them herself?

Mister_E

HuggalotXOmocha

Im going to try my best to record them dancing in front of the camera for my crazy friend. I did it with Dir en grey, I can do it with An Cafe! x3