Uu... Sick in bed.

Started by Jun-Watarase, March 04, 2008, 08:35:57 PM

Kegan_Flame

hahaa..

i have a HORRIBLE immune system.. i've either always got a cold or allergies or something.. but it's not normally like this ;_; normally i can live with it.. but every time i get up to dooooo something.. i die :( and i had lots of stuffs this week i needed to do :( boo face

this made me laugh XD :-P

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 05, 2008, 06:32:38 PM
Thank you. Hahaha, this sounds adorable. I'll probably use Mikey's socks, as I don't want to get Vick's Rub on mine. He'll come home from work only to see me laying in bed with my oversized sock-wearing feet in the air above my head and be like "Ehh? What the hell are you doing." then I'll be liek "RUB MY FEETS. NAO."

-Coughs.-

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Kegan_Flame on March 06, 2008, 06:27:11 PM
hahaa..

i have a HORRIBLE immune system.. i've either always got a cold or allergies or something.. but it's not normally like this ;_; normally i can live with it.. but every time i get up to dooooo something.. i die :( and i had lots of stuffs this week i needed to do :( boo face

Auuugh... I'm just the same. I've always had a poor immune system, as I was supposed born prematurely. Allergies are much too frequent than I'd like them to be (ie, every morning, and occasionally lasting the entire day) and even when I have them so often, I'm STILL not used to having them. They're absolutely irritating. But this time, my cold is a bit worse than it has been for a while... sinus headaches, sneezefits, coughing, the works. I can't leave the bed, either, otherwise I get super faint. ;A; ...

But I HAVE YET TO TRY THE SOCKS THING, HUR HURRRR!! Mikey! Rub my feets! ♡

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Kegan_Flame

uuuug.. i totally know how you feel!!! this thing i have now started as a migrain, then turned into the flu then turned into a terrible cold.. x_X sgkdjfh,nkerg i want someone to rub my feets!!!

Jerry

Quote from: Kegan_Flame on March 06, 2008, 09:25:11 PM
uuuug.. i totally know how you feel!!! this thing i have now started as a migrain, then turned into the flu then turned into a terrible cold.. x_X sgkdjfh,nkerg i want someone to rub my feets!!!

I thought u hated people touching your feets kegan-monster.

oh well, to everyone under the weather ~ get well soonz pleaze

kthxbye.  :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

ININ

I got sick twice in 2008.  The first time in January which was brief.  The second time is now since Tuesday.  What I have is Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV).  Click link to find more information.  The information says it's a child virus.  I assure you adults gets the virus, too.

To answer the question, I stay in bed and get as much sleep as possible during the early days of sickness.  I gradually do activities as time goes on.  I drink lots of water, avoid fast food, and eat fruit.

Jun-Watarase

Lol, the original question was "To those tired of being unconscious regaining health, what do you do when you're sick in bed, and bored?" so I was actually more interested in what you guys do when you're bored and limited by sickness, so it was more about boredom. But thanks for the advice so far.

I supposedly just have a really bad flu, and so far it sucks. It feels like I've been sick forever. Sleeping is like the only thing I've been doing-- going to bed early, waking up late, then sleeping during the day... and I'm still not better. Whenever I think I'm getting better, something comes back! Haha. ;;

For those who are still sick, hopefully don't have to have it last as long as it has for me. I mean, it's only been a week or so but... it feels like forever. Bahhh.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Kegan_Flame

AAAAAAAAAH! day 4 in bed >.< .. basically slept all day.. bleeeeeeeh.. been watching Invader Zim mostly.. played a lil DS.. then passed out again.. i really have no energy.. .. ima have to miss work tomorrow too.. which seriously sucks cuz i need the moniez :(

Jerry

Quote from: Kegan_Flame on March 08, 2008, 01:09:09 AM
AAAAAAAAAH! day 4 in bed >.< .. basically slept all day.. bleeeeeeeh.. been watching Invader Zim mostly.. played a lil DS.. then passed out again.. i really have no energy.. .. ima have to miss work tomorrow too.. which seriously sucks cuz i need the moniez :(

Ha ha and who gave you that Zim?

And who were you with with you first got your DS?

Just take of yourself and hopefully you'll be back the crazy kegan monster you've always been.

You better make it to the BrawL gathering too, just so you could spread the infection that is KEgan M0nster.

:P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

XpHoBiaX

Hot Totties saved my ass from the flu 3 times. *victory dance*
two shots of whiskey before bed time is good enough for me when I feel under the weather. Sweat it out and keep the bones from hurting. XD