What Would Do If You Had A Million Dollars?

Started by Dragon Ninja, March 04, 2008, 10:22:03 PM

RyuHayabusa

I would buy a House,  My dream car(2002 Model TBird), Put some of it into stocks and then go on a year round trip around the world :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

XpHoBiaX

Fix gramma and grampas cars, the deck and the house that we've been trying to rent out. The house was broken into/vadalized 4 times. It's ridiculous. Anyways....

Pay off some bills, get a some nice  laptops. one for me and one for gramma. uhm...definately put some in stock, donate to charity. I can't really think of anything for me besides that. Oh, a ticket to Sweden every now and then, maybe to other places.

I really dunno. Money like that doesn't really mean anything to me. I'd prolly still be having a job and doing the stuff I enjoy. What makes me happy can't be bought. lol It has to be experienced, felt.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on March 08, 2008, 07:40:37 PM
I really dunno. Money like that doesn't really mean anything to me. I'd prolly still be having a job and doing the stuff I enjoy. What makes me happy can't be bought. lol It has to be experienced, felt.

Money can't buy happiness, but some experiences require money, then felt. =P

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

XpHoBiaX

That is also true XD But on the whole, I can walk outside and feel quite wonderful just by looking at the scenery.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on March 08, 2008, 08:31:14 PM
That is also true XD But on the whole, I can walk outside and feel quite wonderful just by looking at the scenery.

Some people have to buy certain sceneries. =(

Lol.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

rubymoonIII

hmm with a million dollars i would...buy lots and lots and lots and lots of japanese fashions stufff :)...oh and get an apartment in S.F
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

Plus I'll buy a House either in San Jose or Sunnyvale, and a car, using it to go to school up there.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

JohnnyAR

I would save most of it in the bank and use the rest on anime, video games, and a year in Japan through an exchange progam mabye.

Jyunishinsho

First, I'll pay off bills!

Then...uh...

Darn taxes. It'll leave me with nothin' xD

BunofGovt

Pay off bills, pay off the mortgage, give to my family, pay for my nephew's wedding (!!!), donate to Fanime and other smaller cons (like KinyobiCon!), buy the supplies I need to make a lovely pair of wings ... no matter what, I wouldn't quit my job, because I wouldn't be able to afford health care and I need that...  :P
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

rubymoonIII

:D i wouldnt quit myy job either X3 more money in the baaaaaank
@Digitalberii <--Twitter