3.14 day (this Friday?)

Started by Jerry, March 07, 2008, 09:45:00 AM

Jun-Watarase

It's Pi Day because of the evident "3.14". People typically have pie to celebrate, due to the word pun.

It's White Day, which is a Japanese holiday celebrated in Japan, Taiwan, and Korea, for guys to give back to the girls who had given them gifts on Valentine's Day. White chocolate, cake, or white-themed sweets are given on this day.

It's also Steak and Blowjob day, which is supposedly official in America. The holiday is pretty self-explanatory.

Happy Pi/White/Steak and BJ day.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

zoupzuop2

Quote from: Jerry on March 07, 2008, 09:45:00 AM
(note i have to use 3.14, because I've been told that the its been banned from the con - See byo/b/ thread)
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,8900.0.html
Umm, wasn't that thread a parody...?
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: zoupzuop2 on March 14, 2008, 10:30:04 AM
Quote from: Jerry on March 07, 2008, 09:45:00 AM
(note i have to use 3.14, because I've been told that the its been banned from the con - See byo/b/ thread)
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,8900.0.html
Umm, wasn't that thread a parody...?

Yeah. ...I sure hope it's just a poor sense of humor.

What kind of pies are your favorites? :D

I am quite fond of pumpkin, banana creme, mince meat, and of course... apple pie. Lemon pie and keylime pie's pretty good, too, but I normally only like those in those convenient mini pies that come in paper packages.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

DemonLordZabuza

I like chocolate pie :D and some apple pie

For those who where planning or thinking of celebrating pie day with me, I might have a change of plans.  If I do end up having pie at my house I will mention it around later hours of the day :P

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

edendreams

I'm bring a pie tonight to tap x.. And i'm not kidding either :P anyone like key lime??

a little art by me ^-^

short_storiesgl

WE cheating cause there was no Pie shops by us.

but pizza pie Counts! LMAO  ;D
Dance Staff Second