fanime scheduale?

Started by Squeeky_Moonkin, March 10, 2008, 05:18:02 PM

Squeeky_Moonkin

I was wondering if once the fanime schedule for events and all has been finalized, if it will be posted on the board?

SOawesomeness

It won't be posted on the board, persay, but it will be listed on the main website, fanime.com :3
Of course, it's still March and a lot of things have to still be finalized and changed around... so the schedule won't come out until (I'd say) late April...ish... ^^;; But that's my opinion.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on March 10, 2008, 05:30:13 PM
It won't be posted on the board, persay, but it will be listed on the main website, fanime.com :3
Of course, it's still March and a lot of things have to still be finalized and changed around... so the schedule won't come out until (I'd say) late April...ish... ^^;; But that's my opinion.

Thats kewl. I was just curious. i like to get an idea of whats available to attend before i get my goodies on reg pick up. It also helps me decide on what to pack. non the less its so far away. Im dying of anticipation of my first year at fanime.

SOawesomeness

I tried keeping a schedule of what I should/can/want to do... but I really didn't do anything except for one or two things out of my entire list. ^^;
But it's good to look at what's available. :3 I definitely like having my own list to know what I can do if I have nothing else to do.

And welcome to our side. x3
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Squeeky_Moonkin

lol your side. I normally attend anime central in may out in illinois. I cant afford to do both and I have friends dragging me to this because its new and closer. I hope to have a blast ^_^

Kava

I'll be putting some panels onto the website tonight, but not scheduled times. The schedule itself doesn't usually get finalized until shortly before the convention. ^^
Rena
Panels Coordinator 2007-2014
Programming Director, 2015

Panels Twitter: http://twitter.com/FanimePanels