Getbackers

Started by KyraEnsui, July 08, 2003, 04:45:37 PM

KyraEnsui

Have anyone like seen this anime? This is really awesome anime! Sooo happy that Fanime has this one particular dealer that has the best stuff that I was soo looking for!!

GokuMew2

I work on the series for Saikou-Fansubs. ^^
Great series, na? I really like it, though I'm lagging behind in downloading. ^^; I'll get more when I have the HD space. I'm glad GB survived the mass licenses at AX. *phew*

I assume the dealer you're talking about is Animate USA? I got my Ban glasses, pins (GB & Tenipuri), fastener mascots (GB & Tenipuri), and cards (again, GB & Tenipuri) from them. I spent most of my money there.

My friends and I are doing a GetBackers cosplay next year and I'm gonna be Ban. ^^
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

KyraEnsui

Yeah...Animate USA. It rules....I know I should of not spent too much on Friday, then I would of spend LOTS at the dealer place most. Hehe...I know. I'm happy or it would be like torture if it's license. It takes forever for a volume to come out. -shudders- It even scares me to know who would be the english voice actors for each of the characters. Hehe...

Ali

One of my friends showed me the first five episodes or so at one of our random anime parties. I was amazed at how cool it was. I still have to see the rest, but it's such a cool idea and the characters are awesome.

If I make it back to Fanime next year, I'm attacking your cosplay group with cameras and glomps, just to warn ya.
Clothes make the man.
Naked people have little or no influence in society.

KyraEnsui

Hehe....we'll be ready. --Kazuki rules!--

HareSenpai

get backers has too many hints of shounen ai'ish behavior for my liking o.o
Ahou ka?

Miyamato_Mushasi

GetBackers is a good series but it leaves something to be desired . . . . .

:(  :?  :)  :D  :cry:  :x  :evil:  :twisted:

KyraEnsui

True....however, I like watching the series because I just love watching Kazuki. Hehe....

Ali

Ban's hair is enough to make me watch the entire series. I just love cool hair.

The character designs are all cool, as well. They're different and unique, which I like. As I remember (it's been a few months) I really liked the opening, too... though I can't remember it at all right now... hm.
Clothes make the man.
Naked people have little or no influence in society.

GokuMew2

Quote from: "Ali"Ban's hair is enough to make me watch the entire series. I just love cool hair.
And it's that cool hair that's gonna be soooooo hard to spike for next year. x_x I want to try to be Ban with his spiky hair rather than with his hair down though. ;_;
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

KyraEnsui

Check this Kazuki painting I found on the internet. It's soo freakin' cool.

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/fanq/w/a/wayou2/kazuki.jpg.html?_=1060946885