So my house caught on fire...

Started by havok rt, March 19, 2008, 08:18:59 AM

havok rt

yeah strangely enough soon after logging off from the forums. I was shuting down my laptop and about to goto bed when my roomate started yelling "FIRE! everyone out." So I ran outside and had to chase down our dog barefooted. Luckily the fire was in the garage so the only thing I lost was some laundry. Needless, to say it was an interesting morning. More as the story developes.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

Jun-Watarase

Aw, that sucks. At least the fire wasn't huge and extremely destructive. What caused the fire? =|

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

cappeh

oh no D:

you didn't lose any favorite items did you?
hi i lav u

havok rt

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on March 19, 2008, 11:42:58 AM
Aw, that sucks. At least the fire wasn't huge and extremely destructive. What caused the fire? =|
Well, I'll know for sure tonight but it is believe that it was caused by the water heater.
Quote from: cappeh on March 19, 2008, 11:48:50 AM
oh no D:
you didn't lose any favorite items did you?
Nope all I lost was some socks and some underoos. Roomate on the other hand lost all three of his motorcycles.  D:

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

TaikoMoon

Wow that sucks dude. Motorcycles! Oh noes!
"Friendly fire isn't"
'08 cosplay(s) All still debatable:
Chibi Maya/tenjho tenge
Ibuki/Street Fighter

cappeh

hi i lav u

havok rt

Yep his dirt bike, commuter bike and his new Race bike. So my loses pale in comparison.

edendreams

Woah... man crazy stuff seems to be happening lately... *checks karma*

a little art by me ^-^