WHO LIKES HOKUTO NO KEN

Started by Mizuki, March 19, 2008, 03:11:13 PM

Mizuki

LastElixir

Mizuki

LastElixir

stfu mizuki, i was reading hokuto no ken before you could even walk.

j

OniCourseMusha

FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Shinsengumi

I do too ;D

Try playing the game lol.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Devereaux

Quote from: Mizuki on March 19, 2008, 03:11:13 PM
I OBVIOULSY DON'T.

Loli's or Hokuto no Ken, pick one and stick with it...

Quote from: LastElixir on March 20, 2008, 02:15:39 PM

j

Whatever, everyone knows the only Hokuto you know of is Minami Hokuto...

...Plus I'm almost positive that you can't read. Looking at the artwork does not count!...
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

LastElixir

Quote from: Devereaux on March 22, 2008, 02:48:12 AM
Quote from: Mizuki on March 19, 2008, 03:11:13 PM
I OBVIOULSY DON'T.

Loli's or Hokuto no Ken, pick one and stick with it...

Quote from: LastElixir on March 20, 2008, 02:15:39 PM

j

Whatever, everyone knows the only Hokuto you know of is Minami Hokuto...

...Plus I'm almost positive that you can't read. Looking at the artwork does not count!...

shut up, go back to devland where you belong.

ps - im gonna kick your ass at the tourney tomorrow.

j

Devereaux

I knew I shouldn't have gone easy on you in practice, it went to your head...

...Also Devland is nice this time of month...
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

Eurobeat King

I like the manga, and the anime, but I don't play the video-games as much.  I remember Anime Expo 2001 had the Bemani game for it where you hit the 6 pads.  That was the one and only time I played it, but it was a lot of fun. :)

Speaking of HNK/FOTNS, I recall at the Fanime 2000 masquerade during the dress-rehearsal, there was a skit that involved 3 guys trying to do a HNK/FOTNS skit.  They didn't have costumes but wore normal-clothes (the one who was Ken then took his shirt off) and pretended to do moves from the series.  One guy held a sign that said the name of Ken's move, like "100 Crack Fist", while the guy who got hit threw confetti into the air to simulate blood.   ;D   I was in the audience watching the dress-rehearsal skits, and when the actual masquerade took place, that skit didn't happen.   I guess the staff thought it was too stupid or too simple since there weren't any costumes involved so they yanked it.. 
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Mizuki

Tsubasa

Quote from: Devereaux on March 22, 2008, 02:48:12 AMWhatever, everyone knows the only Hokuto you know of is Minami Hokuto...

Talk about obscure, boy.

I know Sumeragi Hokuto. ^^;
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Devereaux

Well, I was trying to imply that "LastPhoenixDown" only watched Hentai...

Quote from: Tsubasa on March 23, 2008, 10:12:44 AM
I know Sumeragi Hokuto. ^^;

Silly, Silly CLAMP fan...

otakuapprentice

only seen the old-school episodes at last years fanime.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Mizuki

Shin HNK fucking sucks ass, only part that was good was when that one antagonist saw that girl's titties. And HnK2 I have no idea about other than FAILED MUSO TENSEI.