My 24th birthday.

Started by Amelia Seyruun, March 29, 2008, 07:44:29 PM

shortpachoo

Quote from: Jerry on April 02, 2008, 02:57:30 PM
Oh wait. I think theres a staff meeting that day?

There is at 3pm and will probably take at least an hour since it is the second to last meeting before the con

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

LadyKaren

Quote from: shortpachoo on April 02, 2008, 11:50:31 PM

There is at 3pm and will probably take at least an hour since it is the second to last meeting before the con

Yes - There's a staff meeting pretty much every weekend until Fanime starting next saturday. This one was on the 11th, then they remember it was Mother's Day so they moved it to the 10th. The meetings from about 3 - 6 ish, but for many staff it's an all day event if you're department meets before or after.

Check the website for the other staff meeting dates. I gotta update that though...

chace62

:)

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: LadyKaren on April 03, 2008, 01:24:41 PM

Yes - There's a staff meeting pretty much every weekend until Fanime starting next saturday. This one was on the 11th, then they remember it was Mother's Day so they moved it to the 10th. The meetings from about 3 - 6 ish, but for many staff it's an all day event if you're department meets before or after.

Check the website for the other staff meeting dates. I gotta update that though...

Ack.   If it's too much trouble, we don't have to do anything special.
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

shortpachoo

Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on April 04, 2008, 10:21:06 PM
Quote from: LadyKaren on April 03, 2008, 01:24:41 PM

Ack.   If it's too much trouble, we don't have to do anything special.

It shouldn't be that much trouble, since this is not a mandatory meeting (next one is) and I don't think very many of the people that would be attending are staff anyway (but I could be wrong)

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

EdOfNoName

Quote from: ced1106 on March 31, 2008, 08:00:24 PM
No Name anime is Saturday. BDay dinner afterwards or bday cake during the break??
Let me or one of the other staff know if you want to coordinate anything at the No-Name meeting. I'll actually be at a wedding instead of the meeting but I can still help with planning beforehand.

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: EdOfNoName on April 06, 2008, 12:53:18 PM
Quote from: ced1106 on March 31, 2008, 08:00:24 PM
No Name anime is Saturday. BDay dinner afterwards or bday cake during the break??
Let me or one of the other staff know if you want to coordinate anything at the No-Name meeting. I'll actually be at a wedding instead of the meeting but I can still help with planning beforehand.

It's a week before Fanime.   If folks still want to do something, we could arrange a schedule of some sort for Saturday, the 10th of May. 
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Jerry

attendance might be low due to the meeting being moved to sat and sunday being mothers day.

even if we have a small group and tis your bday im sure a small band of dedicated will be more than happy to join you for whatever we randomly feel like doing.

even if its watching Yuri all nite long and junk food like pizza, snacks and eating rocky road ice cream.

personally im ok with that.  :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Steve.Young

I got the whip cream...?

Staff meetings...PFFT who goes to those *Checks staff meeting notes*
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Amelia Seyruun

Maybe some of us can get together for a late dinner after the Fanime staff meeting?   

gmontem

Sooo what has become of this gathering?
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

ultramangaia

Quote from: gmontem on May 06, 2008, 02:08:23 PM
Sooo what has become of this gathering?

She`s supposed to go to Davis saturday with Ryu so I would guess there won`t be a get together.

Amelia Seyruun

It turns out my birthday celebration thing is gonna be done up in Sacramento. And yes, I'm going with Ryu to Davis, first.   

I'm sorry that it won't be happening much closer to where everybody else lives. =/ 

fanimeman#1

PyronIkari

Quote from: fanimeman#1 on October 28, 2008, 09:12:45 PM
my b-day is on the 24th

Did you reply to a thread that was over 5 months old just to say something that had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD?

Good job genius.

Amelia Seyruun

my b-day is on the 24th

Uh, okay?  That was completely random.   ???

Mizuki

my b-day is on the 24th

And holy crap you're an idiot. What the heck was the purpose of posting when your birthday is in someone else's thread? This has nothing to do with you, yet you seemed to post something something irrelevant to a DEAD thread.

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: Mizuki on October 28, 2008, 09:50:06 PM
my b-day is on the 24th

And holy crap you're an idiot. What the heck was the purpose of posting when your birthday is in someone else's thread? This has nothing to do with you, yet you seemed to post something something irrelevant to a DEAD thread.

Hey, people, come on.  It's totally fine, I'm sure they didn't mean any harm by it. Let's not toss insults at the poster. 

fanimeman#1

thanks i am an idiot. i didn't mean it.

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: fanimeman#1 on October 29, 2008, 02:43:54 PM
thanks i am an idiot. i didn't mean it.

This unnecessary hostility will be dropped.